Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
smearing poo poo particles all over your body? Do you use the same towel on your face that you use to dry off your rear end crack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I poo poo in the tub and roll around in it. What would I need a towel for?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
If my rear end is clean, why does it matter if I use the towel on both my face and my rear end?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

If my rear end is clean, why does it matter if I use the towel on both my face and my rear end?

rear end is never clean

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Arms. Armpits. Front. Back. Thighs. Back of thighs. rear end. Legs and feet. Shampoo hair. Face wash. Rinse.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
by your logic, op, my calves and feet must be covered with poo poo, but they aren't.

so you are an idiot.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

by your logic, op, my calves and feet must be covered with poo poo, but they aren't.

so you are an idiot.

you would be surprised

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Poetic Justice posted:

rear end is never clean

i use a high-pressure washer to blast my rear end clean with scalding hot water after letting it soak with bleach and soap for several minutes, not unlike the old hydraulic jets of old. in fact, here is a rendering of an rear end in a top hat getting blasted clean

rear end is definitely clean

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is that the back of Mt. Rushmore?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xaris posted:

i use a high-pressure washer to blast my rear end clean with scalding hot water, not unlike the old hydraulic jets of old. in fact, here is a rendering of an rear end in a top hat getting blasted clean

:frogon:
I would like to know where to purchase said washer.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Xaris posted:

i use a high-pressure washer to blast my rear end clean with scalding hot water after letting it soak with bleach and soap for several minutes, not unlike the old hydraulic jets of old. in fact, here is a rendering of an rear end in a top hat getting blasted clean

rear end is definitely clean

with enough scar tissue formed from the scalding water maybe then the rear end would be clean

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I blast my rear end off first with the jet stream option first

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Poetic Justice posted:

with enough scar tissue formed from the scalding water maybe then the rear end would be clean

son, my rear end is so god drat clean you can eat spaghetti and meatballs in marinara sauce off it

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
my hetero life partner and one time manservant charles cleans down there, silly.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Xaris posted:

son, my rear end is so god drat clean you can eat spaghetti and meatballs in marinara sauce off it

what about linguine with clam sauce?

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I paid to have my rear end surgically removed. lol if you still wash your rear end you filthy poors.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thru years of exposure i am immune to my own rear end

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I paid to have my rear end surgically removed. lol if you still wash your rear end you filthy poors.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

"Body wash will never throughly clean a bumhole" - Neal DeGausse Tysone

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

if you wash your rear end you best use soap

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
rear end last

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
when you clean, do you linger?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Frak dat rear end up

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

toggle posted:

if you wash your rear end you best use soap

I just shove a bar of Irish spring up there. I poo poo leprechauns, what now bitch? :nallears:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When I get in the shower, I just kind of go by how I feel. Sometimes I open with a nice groin/rear end scrub and then do the rest of my body. Sometimes it's like, pit, arm, balls, pit, stomach, shaft, rear end again, pit arm legs etc.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

I just shove a bar of Irish spring up there. I poo poo leprechauns, what now bitch? :nallears:

never found the end of the rainbow, did you?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

Waltzing Along posted:

Arms. Armpits. Front. Back. Thighs. Back of thighs. rear end. Legs and feet. Shampoo hair. Face wash. Rinse.

protip: You should really shampoo and condition at the beginning, leaving the conditioner in while you wash your body, for maximum hair results.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

never found the end of the rainbow, did you?

Kiss me blarney stones lad.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
you ever scratch the outside of your butthole and it just feels so drat good? like really loving good?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

PromethiumX posted:

you ever scratch the outside of your butthole and it just feels so drat good? like really loving good?

Pm me.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
head to toe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

:frogon:
I would like to know where to purchase said washer.

its an olde time (and hella cool) mining technique where they just blasted water at a hill and destroyed it and everything around it and caught the runoff and sifted it and completely hosed up the area and it was dope as hell

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i immediately wash my rear end in a top hat and balls

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

its an olde time (and hella cool) mining technique where they just blasted water at a hill and destroyed it and everything around it and caught the runoff and sifted it and completely hosed up the area and it was dope as hell

I've seen Pale Rider.

I just need something to break up the crust on my stink crease

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
lol if you dont have a sex slave eating to eat your rear end in a top hat clean

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Modern civilization was founded on poo poo particles :colbert:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I can't even clean my rear end in the shower because just feeling it gives me a raging hard on

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Lol if you don't work from the top down. Have fun letting your filth run down onto parts you've already cleaned.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
op, you are correct, though the thought of articulating something so mundane in an effort to scrape the dregs left in the barrel of original has left me feeling zetsubou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I start at my hair and just work down from there so the rear end is kind of in the middle.

• Locked thread