Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Shithouse Dave posted:

I start at my hair and just work down from there so the rear end is kind of in the middle.

This guy gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
after I am done washing I stick my finger in my rear end to see if it passes the sniff test

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i watches some show on mtv several years ago about people with ocd and there was a woman who was really anxious about pooping and she would have a panic attack

before and after for like several hours she would sit naked in the bathtub scrubbing the inside of her rear end with a toothbrush

really hosed up but kinda hot too

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Shithouse Dave posted:

I start at my hair and just work down from there so the rear end is kind of in the middle.

I do this too but my rear end is always last? I think there's something wrong with my anatomy.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

I just shove a bar of Irish spring up there. I poo poo leprechauns, what now bitch? :nallears:

But you poop from there

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

toggle posted:

But you poop from there

Not today he don't.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

im pooping! posted:

i watches some show on mtv several years ago about people with ocd and there was a woman who was really anxious about pooping and she would have a panic attack

before and after for like several hours she would sit naked in the bathtub scrubbing the inside of her rear end with a toothbrush

really hosed up but kinda hot too

The very idea of poop touching some part of my body prompted me to get a colostomy years ago.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ShaqDiesel posted:

The very idea of poop touching some part of my body prompted me to get a colostomy years ago.

do you know if that is something obamacare covers

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS
well op due to the fact that I am joe biden I make my soap out of my poo poo so I get to savor the rear end in a top hat-cleaning process with every orifice I clean.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i've noticed that the towel part of the question has been overlooked by many posters HMMMMMMMMMMM

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

anyone ever used a bday? i used one for the first time recently and it was surprisingly strong. like a high pressure hose or something and i only had it on medium. really gives the bum a god tickle

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

bday mate

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Dr qq posted:

bday mate

g'day bud :)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

i've noticed that the towel part of the question has been overlooked by many posters HMMMMMMMMMMM

I use the same towel, but I start at my hair and then work my way down for drying, so it's less that I use the same towel on my face as I do my rear end, and more that I use the same towel on my rear end that I do on my face.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Just like any other proper cleaning op I start at the top and work my way down. rear end ends up around the middle, same goes for toweling off. Start up, work down.

Honestly though there's far worse things to be concerned about than rear end particles. Fuckin microscopic bugs livin on my eyelashes and poo poo. rear end particles are old news but SYMBIOSIS now that poo poo wil gently caress with your ocd riddled head

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Apr 13, 2015

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
well i guess one reason for doing rear end first is that any poo poo particles that you splash off using jet stream on your swedish shower nozzle is more likely to get washed off from the shower walls/tub down the drain once you then do all the shampoo+conditioner+body wash

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Dick+balls, rear end, WASH HANDS, rest.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
who here goes for the goatse-style wash?

Dengue_Fever
Sep 21, 2011

TerminalSaint posted:

Lol if you don't work from the top down. Have fun letting your filth run down onto parts you've already cleaned.

This. You cretins.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
hi everyone i don't care if i have microscopic poo poo particles on my body because it hasn't affected my life in a meaningful way sorry about your psychoses

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Hope this helps, you filthy animals.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
always last

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
You wash your butt and balls first then rinse your hands and the bar of soap then after you let your crack airdry. This is science 101.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Apr 15, 2015

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

quote:

While visiting my neighbor's home, I happened to see the Butt/Face soap in her bathroom soap dish. Once I smelled the fragrance, I decided to purchase a bar for myself. When the package arrived, I gave myself a facial. The ingredients was a great moisture on my face.
During a weekend at grandma's house, I utilized the Face/Butt Soap to promote good personal hygiene for my seven-year-old grandson. To my surprise my grandson enjoyed bath time, without a fuss. In addition, the soap softened his rough knees, and the scent lasted until the next afternoon.
I was so impressed with the results; I purchased additional bars of soap for my family. The Face/Butt soap was recommended to parents on my grandson flag football team.

I just cant decide if this is real or not

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Waltzing Along posted:

Arms. Armpits. Front. Back. Thighs. Back of thighs. rear end. Legs and feet. Shampoo hair. Face wash. Rinse.

dis nigga dont wash his stank dick

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I have a bad case of mud butt. In the shower I put the removable showerhead on oval office buster and go to town on my crack and anus, letting the poop flow free. Even after that, I use a towel to wipe my butt and there is still poop. I wipe and wipe and wipe until there is no more poop. Then an hour later I have mud butt again.

It is my gift. It is my curse.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i have 5 different towels dedicated to the 5 major sectors of my form

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i use irish spring for everything

hair, face, dick, balls, rear end, dishes, car, bike, dog, floors, etc,

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

numberoneposter posted:

i use irish spring for everything

hair, face, dick, balls, rear end, dishes, car, bike, dog, floors, etc,

..and you wonder why the psoriasis persists.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Yaos posted:

I have a bad case of mud butt. In the shower I put the removable showerhead on oval office buster and go to town on my crack and anus, letting the poop flow free. Even after that, I use a towel to wipe my butt and there is still poop. I wipe and wipe and wipe until there is no more poop. Then an hour later I have mud butt again.

It is my gift. It is my curse.

Montezumas Missisippi Mud Butt. A terrible curse indeed.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

West SAAB Story posted:

..and you wonder why the psoriasis persists.
do you recommend i switch soaps? maybe try lever 2000 or old spice??

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I love smearing poo poo particles all over my body, since they're everywhere anyway so you might as well not be a pussy rear end bitch about it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Arms. Armpits. Front. Back. Thighs. Back of thighs. rear end. Legs and feet. Shampoo hair. Face wash. Rinse.

dude you're all over the loving place, start with shampoo and then work your way down good lord. you do your rear end and feet before your face? wtf is wrong with you.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

I've drawn a helpful illustration that shows you the folly of your soap technique

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Trust me when I say that it's genuine concern and not purestrain autism that causes me to obsess over the order you wash your body in.

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

poop is gross

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
As long as you wash your rear end first and didn't just poo poo all over your cheeks, the amount of poo particles you spread are way less than the amount of poo particles in your food or even less than a fart.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

LaSalsaVerde posted:

poop is gross

lmao get a load of this prude

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Face first, then body, arms, legs, and feet; then I lather up the washcloth again so it's good and soapy and rub it luxuriously through my rear end.

Then I wash my hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PromethiumX posted:

you ever scratch the outside of your butthole and it just feels so drat good? like really loving good?

You are a poor wiper.

• Locked thread