Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

5'd

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
At first the image wouldn't load and I thought it was an empty post and was all, "yeah. It's super boring from here on. 5" and then the image loaded and it was a pun and 1

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
somebody owes me a new keyboard, rofl!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
good post op

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hahahaha i get it

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Dr qq posted:

somebody owes me a new keyboard, rofl!

gtfb to reddit

Unless you ruined said keyboard by jizzing on it, in that case, welcome to the forums

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
how about those two twinks? I wanted to stuff them both then the lady showed up and stopped them from loving. What a bummer!

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Pudding Huxtable posted:

gtfb to reddit

Unless you ruined said keyboard by jizzing on it, in that case, welcome to the forums

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
that meme needs braces much like lisa sampsin

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

HOLY SHHIT THATS COMEDY GOLD RIGHT THERE

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

youre wife posted:

At first the image wouldn't load and I thought it was an empty post and was all, "yeah. It's super boring from here on. 5" and then the image loaded and it was a pun and 1

I don't know what you were expecting I used the Cars tag

• Locked thread