Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

alpha_destroy posted:

Cards won AND they didn't score 6. This is the worst result! How am I supposed to kill myself with soda now?

Dude. Thanks to this post I just realized I haven't seen a single SERIOUS NUMBA commercial this season. :wtf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Dude. Thanks to this post I just realized I haven't seen a single SERIOUS NUMBA commercial this season. :wtf:

Good Lord, you're right! I haven't, either. And that's weird because six is such a serious numba. Six, as we all know, is the fingers on your hand, plus your thumba.

The game was pretty fast tonight. I was expecting a rain delay in the late innings, but it didn't happen. Not a lot of Cardinals hits, and the Reds left a bunch on, and everything was just very efficient.

I even scored the games. Of course I did. And for those of you who saw "Learn to score the 'Cardinal Way'" and scoffed, that actually is a thing. I don't know if any other team provides this particular method of scoring. I know the Cardinals' scorecards didn't always have this guide. I'm attaching scans of my scoring. If you want to see what they mean by "scoring the Cardinal Way," let me know, because I don't want to think that the Cardinals are the only team using this particular set of chicken scratches.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

I feel like I've heard the serious numba commercials on the radio broadcasts a fair amount.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

New week, new thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714794

• Locked thread