Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

god dammit gently caress this loving shithole i'm literally going to die without my carmel macchiatto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
No, no I asked for it black. No, that means regular. No, I'm not racist, I just want regular coffee without anything in it.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I am the dumbass who pronounces and spells caramel like carmel

poo poo sounds like a retard trying to say camel

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
After recuperating, the Spiders open a portal to Earth-982 to send Spider-Girl of Earth-982 home. Before leaving, Spider-Girl of Earth-982 apologizes to Spider-Man for her harsh words, but he tells her that she suffered more than anyone else and that he's proud of her for not letting that break her. Returning to the ruins of her home, Spider-Girl of Earth-982 encounters Ben Parker from Earth-3145 who reveals that Mary Jane and Wes survived Daemos' attack. After a tearful reunion, Spider-Girl of Earth-982 asks if her father survived, but is told that he did died protecting his loved ones. Uncle Ben chooses remain on Earth-982 and live out the remainder of his chance of life as Mayday's and Benjy's grandfather, something that other alternate reality Ben Parkers unable to achieve so and Mayday is given her world's father's old costume renaming herself Spider-Woman. On Loomworld, the remainder of the Spider-Army says their goodbyes. Miles Morales laments that he and Spider-Man didn't get to spend more time together and Peter jokingly states that they'll meet again suggesting that they hang out in Earth-616 next time. Spider-Punk of Earth-138 tells Spider-UK to keep an eye on Karn stating that while he may seem reformed, he still killed a lot of Spiders. When only Spider-UK, Spider-Woman of Earth-65, Spider-Man 2099, and the Spiders from Earth-616 remain, Peter prepares to say goodbye to Spider-Man 2099 when their Spider Senses collectively overwhelm them with agony. Karn realizes someone is tampering with the Web of Life and Destiny and they rush to the web to find Superior Spider-Man hacking at the Web with Morlun's dagger. When Karn shouts that he could destroy the Multiverse, Superior Spider-Man sneers that he's aware of his destiny and tries to reject his fate, revealing that he figured out that Peter Parker from his universe is from the future.

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
You ever had a cup of camel dung coffee?

Or the coffee made from beans that those monkeys eat then poo poo out, then you turn around and use those poo poo beans to make a delicious cup of joe?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I drink my coffee black cause I'm not a nancy OP hth

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cuckoo posted:

I am the dumbass who pronounces and spells caramel like carmel

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is completely unacceptable. I have a tight schedule and I need my coffee today and this is completely ruining my morning. I need to speak to your supervisor immediately, please.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
It's caramel GOD drat IT

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The barista's should pay with blood, matching the missing caramel drop for drop :argh:

the only fair thing to do in this situation

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ugh! First my DVR doesn't record Juno and now this!

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
no problem i'll just have a chai instead

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMFz892zqkE