Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

[
EXTREME RULES

Cage Match with the RKO Banned for the WWE Heavyweight Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton

Russian Chain Match for the US Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Rusev

Intercontinental Championship Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Bad News Barrett

Divas Championship Match
Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige

Last Man Standing
Big Show vs. Roman Reigns

Probably Has a Stipulation Match
Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler

Tables Match
Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose

RAW REVIEW

Cena open Challenge for US Title opened Raw. Bad News Barrett came out and Cena beat him. Then Lana came out and then Rusev sneak attacked Cena with chain. At Extreme Rules its a Russian Chain Match between them.

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are back next Monday and Triple H has an announcement about the new Tough Enough next week.

Paige won a Divas battle royal to face Nikki at Extreme Rules. maybe, by last eliminating Naomi. Naomi then turned heel and attacked Paige.

Bray Wyatt cut another mysterious promo on an unnamed guy. Spooky.

Roman Reigns was interviewed in the ring to Suplex City chants. He talked trash about Big Show and Show then talked trash on the titantron. Roman said he was a coward and then left up the ramp for some reason. Big Show then kicked Roman's rear end and choke slammed him onto the British Taxi that's always there.

Lucha Dragons defeated Ascension. It was short.

Randy Orton defeated Cesaro by DQ. Kane came out and made it a Handicap match with Cesaro and Kidd vs Orton. Orton beat them. He gets to pick the stipulation to his match at Extreme Rules. If Seth wins his match later he gets a stipulation too.

Seth trash talks Kane and says he wants to face Jamie Noble instead of Dolph Ziggler because Noble will lay down for him. Kane says no, Seth demands that he faces Kane and that Kane should lay down for him. Kane mentions electrocuting Shane McMahon's balls. The match is going to happen.

Dean Ambrose defeats Adam Rose

Big Show tells Kane to lay down for Seth because it is best for business.

Stardust defeats Fandango. Fandango then dumps the salsa dancing and Rosa Mendes. He says he should dance for the WWE Universe and his old music plays as he dances with the fans. I guess he turned face.

Daniel Bryan calls Kane a loser whimp.

Kane lays down for Seth Rollins after teasing a turn and then chokeslaming Seth. He drags Seth's limp body over his so Seth wins.

Mizdow beat the Miz via roll up. Summer Rae was managing Mizdow.

Prime Time Players had another promo mocking a different team. This time was the Los Matadores.

Ryback defeats Luke Harper by DQ when Harper used the announce table on Ryback. Dean Ambrose comes out and chases Harper through the crowd.

Naomi brags about attacking Paige backstage so yes she is a heel.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Neville in a good match. Sheamus came out and laid both of them out afterwards.

Randy Orton and Seth Rollins are in the ring to announce their stipulations for the Extreme Rules match. Randy Orton picks a Cage match. Seth Rollins picks a stipulation that the RKO is banned. Orton freaks out but Seth escapes his rage to end Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
How can anyone possibly interfere in a steel cage match?!?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE sucks

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

KungFu Grip posted:

Dean Ambrose defeats Adam Rose

man

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vince is doing a special introduction to that Warrior Special on the network, they're doing a Raw recap at the moment.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Ragnarok the Red posted:

How can anyone possibly interfere in a steel cage match?!?

Unprecedented!

I do think that using the steel cage for the express purpose of keeping people out is the best wrestle logic reason though

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I pretty much picture Vince doing this after every RAW.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Got heem

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I like the RKO is banned stip, Orton vs HBK with the superkick banned was one of the best matches of Orton's career.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

"hmm..how do we blowoff this miz/mizdow feud? uh..let them trade roll-up victories? sounds great!" :suicide:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

It's somethetimes cool!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

WeaponX posted:

"hmm..how do we blowoff this miz/mizdow feud? uh..let them trade roll-up victories? sounds great!" :suicide:

There is going to be a "loser stars in the Marine 5" match at Extreme Rules

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's somethetimes cool!

i want neville and cena to trade ddt's and see whose neck crushing sell job is better

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ages posted:

You monster.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ages posted:

Miz will win just so they have an excuse to still employ him in 2016

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Things that are cool and good:
-John Cena
-Kane
-Big Show
-commentary when they talk over the Spanish commentary

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

WeaponX posted:

This is the build up to the extreme rules match where the stipulation is that it is a acting contest to be performed on a green screen.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
So what the hell is going on with Roman? I admittedly haven't watched anything since Mania but have they just sort of dropped him since then due to the backlash or something? Why the gently caress is he feuding with Show?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

OldTennisCourt posted:

So what the hell is going on with Roman? I admittedly haven't watched anything since Mania but have they just sort of dropped him since then due to the backlash or something? Why the gently caress is he feuding with Show?

they think this is a good way to get people over

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

OldTennisCourt posted:

Because WWE is bad at making new upper midcard heels that Cena and other faces don't just stomp through so they just keep trotting Show & Kane out there because TALL.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan feud is my fantasy booking. Hopefully far away enough from the bigger title that the authority characters dont care?

But it's such a traffic jam at that level and they go out of their way to book it like one.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

OldTennisCourt posted:

They are just continuing with the feud he had before Mania. They were pretty clearly setting up Show vs Reigns as Reigns first title program.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

WeaponX posted:

The Mizdow thing is actually being done really well if their plan is to make sure no one cares about the guy

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

RIP Rosa Mendez

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So ... is Paige the only face Diva now? Who the hell is left if they're turning Naomi?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Wiper, Randy Orton

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I ducked out of Raw after the first match, I take it I made the right call?

I'm enjoying the hell out of the Cena series, at least. Fun wrestling with lots of pseudo-heel Cena :unsmith:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Seth should have made it a No Headlocks Match. With 80% of his offense eliminated Randy would be forced to forfeit.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Benne posted:

So ... is Paige the only face Diva now? Who the hell is left if they're turning Naomi?

let me reach down into my nxt pocket and find...charlotte?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Did that 450 make it to air?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Benne posted:

Keeping the slate clean so Eva Marie can return as super baby face.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

abraham linksys posted:

I ducked out of Raw after the first match, I take it I made the right call?

Check out Neville/Ziggler for sure.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

It's the Divas division. Flip a coin, most of them but the Bellas and maybe Paige will turn at least once by the end of MITB.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Benne posted:

Alicia Fox

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

But only every other week.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Did that 450 make it to air?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Face: Paige
Heel: Naomi, Bellas, Natalya
Wildcard: Alicia Fox
East of the Rockies: Rosa, Summer
West of the Rockies: Emma, Cameron

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

charlotte will debut to beat the unbeatable monster, nikki bella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Someone needs to count up Alicia Fox's turns and see if she has more than Big Show. It sure feels like it.

• Locked thread