Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Most racially diverse country in the world, or something like that..... It's inevitable

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Most racially diverse country in the world, or something like that..... It's inevitable

Pffft no.

Americans really believe they're the most racially/ethnically diverse or even all that diverse? Sad.

I mean there's places way smaller than America that speak like a dozen different languages, and America is this huge place yet has like just English and gets really pissy if anyone isn't speaking English. Real diverse yeah.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Apr 14, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol America is actually really aware of it's race issues and way more tolerant than the rest of the world.

More like why are humans so racist obsessed with "us versus them"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Because you touch yourself at night, OP.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Retail Slave posted:

Because you touch yourself at night, OP.

That's only going to encourage me.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Asian countries are like 100 times more racist. Try being a black man in China, or a Filipino in Hong Kong.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You can't! Because you're a white nerd in America. Haha

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Isn't that picture from a speech in berlin

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

from firsthand experience Europe and asia are like the most racist places on the planet

America is one of the least racist

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

tetsuo posted:

Isn't that picture from a speech in berlin

Holy poo poo America is exporting racism! It's spreading!

Watch out, Germany!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Because biases against race and lower-class people make for a more acceptable scapegoat than your average rich dude is ever going to be.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

btw Op gently caress you and your inferior hotdog hat having head, go back to Alabama DOGGER

burgerhead master race

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
having feet as bombs doesnt seem like a good idea

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

Pffft no.

Americans really believe they're the most racially/ethnically diverse or even all that diverse? Sad.

I mean there's places way smaller than America that speak like a dozen different languages, and America is this huge place yet has like just English and gets really pissy if anyone isn't speaking English. Real diverse yeah.

By America actual people mean large American cities, not the cornfields. I used to live in Queens and would regularly hear five different languages being spoken on my two minute walk to the subway.

American racism is also mostly confined to the cornfields whereas any big city in Europe or Asia is running over with good, old fashioned don't-even-know-it's-wrong racism.

raton fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 14, 2015

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

why are other races so weird?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
yeah because nobody ever tried to murder an US president. That was a concept unheard of before obama

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Police Automaton posted:

yeah because nobody ever tried to murder an US president. That was a concept unheard of before obama

If you think about it, no black presidents have ever been murdered, only white ones. Reverse racism in action thanks Obama.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

its fulla white people

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007642/Shame-Russian-football-racist-fans-throw-bananas-Brazilian-superstar-Roberto-Carlos.html

"Shame of Russian football as racist fans throw bananas at Brazilian superstar Roberto Carlos"

quote:

Brazilian player Roberto Carlos has said he considered retiring after a banana was thrown at him during a match.
The World Cup winner was playing for Russian team Anzhi Makhachkala in the Caucasus region.
Carlos, 38, had just received a pass from the goalkeeper when a banana landed near him during a game in the city of Samara.
Scroll down for video

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lmao australia the racist iceland of the south seas

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

america is more overtly racist than most other countries, but on the whole its less racist than the rest of the world cuz they let it all air out

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

katlington posted:

lmao australia the racist iceland of the south seas

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.

burritolingus posted:

Pffft no.

1000 different made up eskimo ethnicities does not make Canada more diverse than America

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

austrailia is shaped like a steak, mmm

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Sheep-Goats posted:

American racism is also mostly confined to the cornfields whereas any big city in Europe or Asia is running over with good, old fashioned don't-even-know-it's-wrong racism.

nah, cities are full of second and third gen immigrants who are super duper racist and do whatever they can to keep other immigrants out of the country/their neighborhood

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sokrateez posted:

lol America is actually really aware of it's race issues and way more tolerant than the rest of the world.

a person is basically an ape + a computer. if nothing manages to convince the computer that messing with other people = bad, the ape takes control

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is Lizard Lick Towing real or staged? I've been watching it for like 15 minutes and I think it's fake. Anyways my 2c.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if i were barack obama i would have sexy women from the front row come up to the stage and put em on the glass.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Sokrateez posted:

the 2nd major formulation of human worldview, after 'pain-pleasure', is the mammalian territorial logic, 'in-out' or 'us-them'. like the first formulation (pain-pleasure') it is easy to activate and exploit in humans and thus has been to a great degree

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Sokrateez posted:

btw Op gently caress you and your inferior hotdog hat having head, go back to Alabama DOGGER

burgerhead master race

I wanna see your avatars fight.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

social vegan posted:

why are other races so weird?

To be fair, white people are also really weird. I get weirded out by white people constantly, and I'm white as the driven snow.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfa4r-p4xg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They did a study where they created a mouse utopia. They had all the food and comfort a mouse could want and they all lost their minds. That's why white people are weird.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They did a study where they created a mouse utopia. They had all the food and comfort a mouse could want and they all lost their minds. That's why white people are weird.

they didnt have all the comforts, they didnt have adequate space.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hmm i see a huge flaw as it were in that bulletproof platform

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I think the racism is just more visible in the US because we're all forced to live together and aren't ethnically/racially homogeneous

like if you're near a city anyways

it's not like in Asia/some european countries where they're like "What is a black person, anyways? What a strange creature they look like! *throws giant inflatable banana onto sports field*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

Pffft no.

dude europe as racist as gently caress though

and idk about that chart Japan is just as diverse as France?

• Locked thread