Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

My record is 5 days and 4 nights straight on an amphetamine binge in college. By the third day I thought a colony of pray mantis's were living under my furniture. God I was stupid back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
about 3 hours

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I never sleep Bowlcutbarricade, never.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I couldnt fall asleep for 3 days

my parents didnt know what to do with me so when i refused to take the benadryl they gave me they decided to take me to the local emergency room and put me in an emergency 72 hr stay at the psychosis/acute narcotics risk ward there.

stupid faggots. hospital ended up billing them like 11 grand and i still havent let them live that one down

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I also hallucinated a LOT by day 1.75

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
yes they are quite stupid, must suck to know you came from them and are likely stupid as gently caress yourself.

as for the OP 36 hours, I have been trying to beat it for years but Im not sure I have it in me I usually go down around the 28-30 hour mark.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
17 hours.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Probably about a day op?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Maybe 28 hours

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
5 hours

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
0. This thread is part of my nightmare.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm asleep right now OP

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
A little over 24 hours. Nothing crazy. I never really like to mess with my sleep cycle too much because I have a job and responsibilities and stuff.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
About four days and by the end I wasn't tired any more and psychotic to the point that I thought I could see into the future.

naem
May 29, 2011

About 3 days, although there were cat naps in there

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

killaer posted:

I couldnt fall asleep for 3 days

my parents didnt know what to do with me so when i refused to take the benadryl they gave me they decided to take me to the local emergency room and put me in an emergency 72 hr stay at the psychosis/acute narcotics risk ward there.

stupid faggots. hospital ended up billing them like 11 grand and i still havent let them live that one down

There's probably a lot more to it than you're telling us if you were put on a 72 hour hold for "refusing to take Benadryl."

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

My record is 5 days and 4 nights straight on an amphetamine binge in college. By the third day I thought a colony of pray mantis's were living under my furniture. God I was stupid back then.

Back then? :confused:

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
I never really woke up

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

About four days and by the end I wasn't tired any more and psychotic to the point that I thought I could see into the future.

What were you seeing? Has any of it come true? Golden opportunity to monetize your seer abilities!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
7 and a half days due to an adverse reaction to effexor.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
2 days

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

36 hours-48 hours. I'm absolutely loving insane by that point and even when I'm enjoying amphetamines I pull the breaks so that I'm asleep by that 24-36 hour mark.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
48 hours, driving is pretty difficult at about that point. drove through a thunderstorm and thought i saw a mountain lion (cougar) on the highway. the next day i read that several families were killed on that highway when i was driving and idk if they caught the cougar that did it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i cant stay awake for more than 24 hours or something straight but i can get by on like 2 or 3 hours of sleep for a week but ill be a loving wreck by the weekend

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Helmholz posted:

There's probably a lot more to it than you're telling us if you were put on a 72 hour hold for "refusing to take Benadryl."

no poo poo

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
sleeping and posting right now on my implant

also am in an aol chat room talking poo poo

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

killaer posted:

no poo poo

Confess.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

Something like 4 days. This was back in the heyday of "Treat ADD backwards". Doctor gave me Dexedrine. drat I miss those- I could use them now.

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Back in my early 20s I would routinely stay awake for 3 days, naturally, and then crash for most of a day.

When I hit 30 that seemed to go away.

I didn't even have internet back then. I don't remember what I did with all my time.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
These threads where goons stretch normal human credibility in order to front-jam something fascinating about their edgy, intriguing, unique selves into the conversation are great

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
72+ hours, when I watched over my mom while she died of cancer. I had auditory and visual hallucinations by the second day. Nothing apocalyptic, just music and colored lights.

I didn't even feel tired at the time. For the next two nights after she died, I only slept for about 3-4 hours. The third night, I slept 12 hours, then I was back to normal.

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Tujague posted:

These threads where goons stretch normal human credibility in order to front-jam something fascinating about their edgy, intriguing, unique selves into the conversation are great

Tujague posted:

This soundtrack really brings back a lot of memories and is a strong argument for video game music as a legitimate art form

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
did you really dig through my post history trying to come up with a SICK BURN

because that was from a Tetris Let's Play so boiling over with this form of humor we call 'irony' that you would have to be galactically autistic for it not to register

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
37 hours, no caffeine, no drugs. Started hallucinating by the end and immediately went to bed right then and there.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
37 hours with tons of coffee and caffeine gum.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
48 hours

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
60 hours, lucid tripping from hour 36 on
thank you op for letting us contribute to the aggregate

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
40hrs or so writing a term paper, i don't think the paper was very good either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

About ~60 hours, not really sure because I couldn't tell time anymore by the time I dropped, but I was hallucinating a lot on the third day. I was teenager home alone and decided to see how long I could stay without falling asleep. Did not masturbate a single time.

• Locked thread