Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I'm awake pretty much every day. No big deal. :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
A bit over 24 hours. Every time I do that I kind of run out of things to do, get really bored, and fall asleep.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
i think about 3 days, was some wow expansion coming out

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

like 60 something hours. at that point just existing becomes very difficult

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tujague posted:

These threads where goons stretch normal human credibility in order to front-jam something fascinating about their edgy, intriguing, unique selves into the conversation are great

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
40 days + i have asperger's.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

40 days + i have asperger's.

Yes, we are aware.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
probably about 30 hours

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I had to stay up 24 hours for a sleep deprived EEG, but the schedule made it work out to more like 30 hours and I dunno, I just felt sick and grumpy as gently caress

The EEG guy was a super nerdy 40 year old who found out i liked video games and talked about Wolfenstein 2008 the whole time when I was just so sleepy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Around 24hrs too, I was driving and suddenly felt like I was trying to slide a rod through some chain link fence without touching anything, it was like the road was a thin stretch to infinity. My friend drove the last miles.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

70 hours, because of tooth pain.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
52 hours back at university thanks to mixing flu meds and red bull syrup. Saw some freaky poo poo and started hearing things around hour 46.

The assignment was worth 50% of the semester's mark and even though I hadn't worked on it before the start of the final week, I ended up turning a pass average into a distinction average.

fakeedit: these stories of goons driving after being awake for 2 days or whatever are loving terrifying.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I stay up 24 hrs regularly for work but never have gone longer than about 48 which is plenty, my mind goes south fast. The things you think you see out of the corners of your eyes are quite unnerving, feels like being a character in an Arthur Machen story.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

96 hours; meth is good and cool

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
three days taking stimulants and playing baldur's gate 2 + tob from beginning to end multiple times when i was 16

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

About 17 hours is the longest time I've stayed awake, boy howdy did that 7 hour night take it out of me though. I've had a very healthy life with no illicit drug use or nights without sleep. Some of you were very unhealthy and made extremely bad decisions that you should be ashamed of and not broadcasting to the world! Staying up to finish a paper because you put it off is a very bad thing to do! As are illicit drugs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Yeah am I the only not-drugs-guy here or what

• Locked thread