Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Like I am literally going out of my way to prevent them getting seriously hurt or motivating them to lift heavier weights. Some manlet told me he was going to get the manager today if i didn't leave him alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
manlet

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
removed gigantigif

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 14, 2015

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
K

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

at the gym as anywhere else in life, don't bother giving opinions or advice to anybody who doesn't ask or pay you for them

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i always thought going really out of your way to frame your face in a video of something funny was really obnoxious behavior but over time I realized no it typically does add substance to the thing and i grudgingly accept them and selfies in general

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what kind of retard tries to help retards

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

i always thought going really out of your way to frame your face in a video of something funny was really obnoxious behavior but over time I realized no it typically does add substance to the thing and i grudgingly accept them and selfies in general

naw, it's still annoying and bad

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Sweat is mostly made up of water. There are small amounts of other materials, though. For example, sweat also contains ammonia and urea, which are produced by the body when it breaks down proteins from the foods you eat. Sweat also contains sugar and salts, such as sodium, chloride, and potassium. This explains the salty taste you experience when a drop of sweat finds its way to your taste buds.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

hemale in pain posted:

naw, it's still annoying and bad

sigh i know man

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

salty manlets for breakfast

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I only give advice to all the beautiful women in the gym. Then I put my hands on their butt as I guide their bodies to the correct posture. Sometimes they even accidentally rub up against my penis. Pretty sure that counts as sex so im not a virgin anymore

[edit] this is me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXpcMmKXmik

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Apr 14, 2015

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i secretly want the big guys to come shout at me and tell me my form suck

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to get loving drunk at the gym and i dont dont give a fuc

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
OP, you're the reason why most people hate going to the gym.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Uhhhh I think he is partially pointing the camera at himself so it looks like he is taking a selfie as opposed to standing there obviously snapping pictures of the dumbass on the weight machine

He is making faces because he wanted to add some 'humor' to the pictures and knows that its better than staring into the frame with a flat affect

Your classes on how to interact with neurotypicals should cover this kind of thing

And anyway you are wrong because that one guy crying while taking pictures of gaping goon asscracks at the nerd tournament was hilarious

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I can't believe I agree with Tujague

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah it turns out that saying hurtful things about autistic gumptards is a universal positive when you're not personally getting butthurt and crying

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

do you have more of these

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Apr 14, 2015

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
correct their form by licking their sweat, earning you the nickname salty

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tujague posted:

Yeah it turns out that saying hurtful things about autistic gumptards is a universal positive when you're not personally getting butthurt and crying

i have no idea what this means

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dripping with autism and internet disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmXsvHxaPXw

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

gif too big, my bad

how loving big is this gif goddamn it is still loading for me

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Apr 14, 2015

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Tujague posted:

Uhhhh I think he is partially pointing the camera at himself so it looks like he is taking a selfie as opposed to standing there obviously snapping pictures of the dumbass on the weight machine

He is making faces because he wanted to add some 'humor' to the pictures and knows that its better than staring into the frame with a flat affect

Your classes on how to interact with neurotypicals should cover this kind of thing

And anyway you are wrong because that one guy crying while taking pictures of gaping goon asscracks at the nerd tournament was hilarious

the buttcrack was funny

i dont think gym dude was faking a selfie, i think he just doesnt give a poo poo because what is that guy going to do?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Frostwerks posted:

how loving big is this gif goddamn it is still loading for me

pretty big

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
no one likes that poo poo in any form even when it's actually helpful. I think most people would rather gently caress up and hurt themselves than be told they're doing it wrong from some obnoxious dipshit stranger.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it would be smaller if it was a webm

please let us embed webms

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

just ignore them it's not your fault if they manage to get severely injured also that gif has murdered chrome

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Tujague posted:

the pensive, concerned look was the best

"for just 30 c a day you can help these fat weirdos buy some bigger t shirts to cover up their egregious buttcracks"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The gym is not a place for words.

Go in, do your thing, and leave.

OP is a mental manlet.

OP is a punk.

:colbert:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gnarlyhotep gif bombing this thread, clearly for malevolent purposes

when will this mod terror end

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SHARTING BEAR posted:

just ignore them it's not your fault if they manage to get severely injured also that gif has murdered chrome

sorry, I'll edit it out

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Same bro I give tips all the time and all I get is 'thanks' at best. These people are all smaller than me and probably get 0 pussy.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I only do long boring cardio and sit-ups anymore

Does this make me trans

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I think a lot of people view it as analogous to that thing where people stop you and comment on your grammar mid sentence

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Monkey Fracas posted:

I think a lot of people view it as analogous to that thing where people stop you and comment on your grammar mid sentence

this right down to the fact that people who do it often have no idea what they're talking about

if you give me a piece of advice as some rando in the gym I can't even act on it until I look up a video or article corroborating it because you might be retarded and I have no way to know

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

At the gym I told a girl who was doing squats down to exactly half way, as in the position where it's most harmful, that she maybe should do them all the way down to prevent hurting her legs. She didn't believe me and was really defensive, and the gym rat nearby told her that she could do them either way while oggling her tits. It was kinda embarassing since at the time I was a fat goon and propably looked like I knew poo poo all about lifting. After that I swore never to intervene exept for when people are literally lying at the floor with a broken back.

And that is my lovely gym story.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I don't mean to be presumptuous but I think it is likely because the way you're correcting their form is somewhat rude. Try and be a bit more polite and humble when correcting their form. Hope this helps!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

gnarlyhotep posted:

sorry, I'll edit it out

Gnarly, serious bud- don't ever leave us, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Splatmaster posted:

Gnarly, serious bud- don't ever leave us, ok?

ok, I don't plan on going anywhere

• Locked thread