Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Little 9-year-old Sarah was just a curious little child. Her active imagination led her to question nearly everything about the world. One day these questions led her to the mystery that is the Tooth Fairy. Naturally, as we have all wondered what the loving fairy does with all the teeth he collected. But Sarah was determined to have her question answered right from the horses mouth. Following the last of her baby-teeth removed, she decided to leave the fairy her own personal note.

Sarah expected her note to go unanswered, but she had to try. So one night, she put her teeth beneath her pillow with the handwritten note.

Despite her low-expectations, Sarah was awoken in the morning with a wonderful surprise. The tooth fairy had responded with his inspiring message of hope!

Wow. Magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:captainpop:

wow OP ur really cool!!!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

wow good thread

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
The gently caress is this poo poo?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

captainoblivious posted:

The gently caress is this poo poo?

nothing good

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
child services are on their way OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hey have any of you guys played that pony express game on google today? Its pretty hosed up and bad

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nooner posted:

Hey have any of you guys played that pony express game on google today? Its pretty hosed up and bad

i have not

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I wouldnt recommend it, but we got a pretty cool thread going on over here if you want to give it a shot:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3713463

Anyone else itt that wants to have some fun discussing the game feel free to join in! (:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

come play m'lord

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Toot is a funny word. I was playing Majora's Mask and my girlfriend couldn't remember what the Deku Mask was called (she's a "scrub", haha!!) and called it the Toot Mask. Toot Mask is a funny term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Toot is a funny word. I was playing Majora's Mask and my girlfriend couldn't remember what the Deku Mask was called (she's a "scrub", haha!!) and called it the Toot Mask. Toot Mask is a funny term.

lol

• Locked thread