Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Women carry the DNA of past lovers. It probs helps us repair damaged DNA and such. It's safe to conclude that stanly Kubrick was more than a film genius, but a science genius as well, since he first proposed the theory in the 60s.

Science: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikqx1P1DSk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

youre wife posted:

Women carry the DNA of past lovers. It probs helps us repair damaged DNA and such. It's safe to conclude that stanly Kubrick was more than a film genius, but a science genius as well, since he first proposed the theory in the 60s.

Science: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikqx1P1DSk

I read your summary and thought,"Sweet! I should go gently caress a bunch of dudes and maybe that will fix some of my lovely genetics!" But then it turned out I'd have to get pregnant to benefit from all that stolen dna. Also, it only affects the brain. :(

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 14, 2015

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I knew my girlfriend was still a whore

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
you know how chimps are 99 percent related to man? well, women are only 98.5 percent.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bored posted:

I read your summery and thought,"Sweet! I should go gently caress a bunch of dudes and maybe that will fix some of my lovely genetics!" But then it turned out I'd have to get pregnant to benefit from all that stolen dna. Also, it only affects the brain. :(

Well, you're hosed either way

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
do men store other mens DNA with their butts too? important question.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
anyone else notice how in john carpenter's the thing there werent any women around and all the guys were cool and happy? then a monster comes and fucks everything up and sucks out the biological material of everybody? thats because the monster was a woman think about it

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Bored posted:

I read your summery and thought,"Sweet! I should go gently caress a bunch of dudes and maybe that will fix some of my lovely genetics!" But then it turned out I'd have to get pregnant to benefit from all that stolen dna. Also, it only affects the brain. :(

I'm not sure. All the not science words articles on it say they already knew about the pregnancy thing, but DNA collecting without pregnancy is a new discovery, and they don't fully know what it means. Ita probs best to gently caress a bunch of dudes to be safe.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ womens spines keeping cum info inbuttcrypted for devious reasons.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

Well, you're hosed either way

I know, right?

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 14, 2015

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thats how motha fyuckin ant man was created! with a stone ipa and some lips tick in his anus! and a fork!! haha

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Got me some DNA last night. Feels good. Like having had a large meal.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

@ girls who suddenly got a lot smarter when my great winner DNA went into their brains: you're welcome :smug:

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

youre wife posted:

I'm not sure. All the not science words articles on it say they already knew about the pregnancy thing, but DNA collecting without pregnancy is a new discovery, and they don't fully know what it means. Ita probs best to gently caress a bunch of dudes to be safe.

You're right. I'm making my tindr profile right now. Profile just says "DTSYGM"*. Username "Cockvamp" is taken though. I don't wanna be one of those lame-o's who just adds a number to the end of the username.

*down to steal your genetic material

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Our species will only be safe once all women are destroyed.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
No need to steal. Just gotta ask.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Wait a loving minute....

So Seinfeld was correct?!?!?!? :wth:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I for one welcome our new DNA vampire overlords

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Were sure gym socks dont have this power right??????

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

youre wife posted:

Got me some DNA last night. Feels good. Like having had a large meal.

Brain food?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Bored posted:

You're right. I'm making my tindr profile right now. Profile just says "DTSYGM"*. Username "Cockvamp" is taken though. I don't wanna be one of those lame-o's who just adds a number to the end of the username.

*down to steal your genetic material

try Spermburglar

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Cumpirate

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Jizzy Armored Car

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Fishy Joe posted:

Were sure gym socks dont have this power right??????

research shows they definitely do. after several matings they develop the ability to stand on their own.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Necros posted:

research shows they definitely do. after several matings they develop the ability to stand on their own.

hosed up if true

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

a large trout posted:

Jizzy Armored Car

I like where you're going with this, but it doesn't quite flow yet. Hmmm...SpermBankRobber's just too on the nose, I think. Or in the eye. (I mean, the username doesn't quite flow. I'm sure the jizz does)

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Lol at trusting anything published in plos one.

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
Semen is also a cocktail of pleasure hormones which is true fact and also something i bring up a lot in casual conversation

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dr qq posted:

Semen is also a cocktail of pleasure hormones which is true fact and also something i bring up a lot in casual conversation

Hahaha...wait, google tells me this is actually true. Awesome.

"The question many people will ask is whether oral sex could have the same mood-enhancing effects. "Since the steroids in birth control pills survive the digestion process, I would assume that the same holds true for at least some of the chemicals in semen," Gallup says."

Edit: No clue how reliable newscience is, but the psychology today article on the study either pulled from several different studies, misunderstood what they were reading, or the study is utter bullshit, based on the claims in the psychology today article.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Apr 14, 2015

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Like most chemicals, rectal administration is probably most effective.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Business Octopus posted:

Lol at trusting anything published in plos one.

I got the link from a highly credit able 2013 thread in the bodybuilders forums

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
It was followed by about ten pages of quivering muscles parroting "lol sloots" like every thread there.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I wish OP

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's not from the sperm per se, it's from the fetus

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
The gay wins once again

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
If you bone nothing but black dudes do you turn black? Someone look this up. I'm cleaning.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

youre wife posted:

If you bone nothing but black dudes do you turn black? Someone look this up. I'm cleaning.

well you know how they say once you go black you never go back? that's why, you've been assimilated

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hate to break it to you but semen is stored in the mans testicles so how are women supposed to even get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

gary oldmans diary posted:

hate to break it to you but semen is stored in the mans testicles so how are women supposed to even get it

Better answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDxqhI9qDw&t=4351s

Bored fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 14, 2015

• Locked thread