Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm so glad he had life insurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*buys boobjob he always wanted me to have*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
finally i can get that penis ive always wanted

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Has 300 grand to last me 10 years. Eats dog food

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
A lifetime supply of caramel machiattos!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Gonna get all made up and stuff, make myself appealing, unlike when I was actually with him

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
keeps heat at 55 in the winter to be able to pay off funeral costs.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Drad_Bert posted:

A lifetime supply of caramel machiattos!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna gently caress a young buck in our old marriage bed.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i loved my husband and am very sad he is gone.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*hires the greatest vigilante swordsman to kill Gutierrez, the man responsible

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Travels the world, finally getting to see and experience all of the wonder and humanity inherit on Earth, like they wanted to before his passing. Carries his picture with her, to whatever destination is next, always keeping a journal where she writes to him directly. Comes to terms with her own mortality and, in the process, finally understands what the human experience means, to her. Returns to her husband's grave site, sets out a small picnic, talks with her departed while drinking a small cup of wine and eating cheeses she has brought back with her. Setting the journal on the headstone, she leans against it and sighs. She isn't found till the following day*

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I hope that by the time I am a widow science will have advanced enough that I could buy a robot replica of my fella because I love him and life would suck without him

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i spent my youth building a life with this man and while i do not regret it all food now tastes like ash.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*stares longingly at beloved husband's framed portrait while buff black guy plows me from behind

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

*hires Nic Cage to find out if my dead husband's secret snuff videos were the real deal.

I can't get off unless I know for sure they're real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Time to start filling my house up with kitties, most of the money will go to feeding them and when it gets low I'll just start eating the cat food too.

• Locked thread