Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.
From 6th to 9th grade, I went to a week long camp run by the church I used to go to. It's a big megachurch, so there were several hundred kids at the camp. Guys and girls saw each other usually only at meal time and evening service. Sucked. rear end. So hard. The last year I was there, my mom actually came and got me on the second night because she knew I was miserable. The first few years, the cabins didn't have any A/C- so imagine a week of being in a Florida swamp that stayed in the mid-80's at night with full humidity. In the mornings we had to do up our beds and cabin and have a military-style inspection, depending on who the "leader" was, it ranged from annoying to insufferable. They gave you a book full of bible verses and you had to memorize one each day before you got to go out. If I remember the schedule, it was something like-
Up at 7
Breakfast
Class
Softball
Lunch
Class
Some type of lame group activity- I think twice during the week we got to go to the pool.
Dinner
Evening service (you had to go back, fight for shower time, get dressed in church clothes before service)
Half hour of free time
Bed

It was seriously miserable. Softball games were seriously all about trying to get off the field and into the shade as much as possible. Classes were dumb poo poo, I remember one of them was for "manly christian etiquette", the rest were just longer versions of sunday school class. No real drama or secret orgies though, the sides of the camp were pretty far apart and I don't think anyone had much chances of discretely meeting up. I think the biggest scandal was when some kids discovered the drink machine would return change any time you hit the button and we all got burned because some idiot made off with $10 in quarters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread