Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

psyopmonkey2 posted:

She should get a job.

:colbert:

This was the whole point of feminism but the only people who follow it are all crazy people who can't be employed to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously though if you can't hold a steady job that pays well don't get loving married or you're going to go through hell if neither of you has a job. Like money is the most important thing to a successful marriage.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im 29, single and live next to the beach and todays paycheck was almost 7K suck my cock b1tch

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The hardest thing about being married is that you can now only bang one type of girl instead of many. And sometimes at night you lie awake yearning for some booty variety.

Unless you're a muslim or an old school mormon.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

The hardest thing about being married is that you can now only bang one type of girl instead of many. And sometimes at night you lie awake yearning for some booty variety.

Or a racist.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
*eats an entire large pizza*

*gets drunk as gently caress and plays video games*

*has a contact list full of booty calls from equally sad women*

hmm not so bad

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Or a racist.

Actually being married tends to turn you into a racist.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Kids are cool, as are wives. You should try it, OP :)

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

devin2 posted:

and it's just like... gently caress.

honestly i don't feel like i screwed up. i feel like everyone i know got incredibly lucky and i hate them and their wives and husbands and children that they get to love and grow old with. gently caress you guys

:(

Same. But I'm 37 and would love to have 7 years back. At least I'm aging well.

I'm younger itt.

ANGRYGREEK posted:

Kids are cool, as are wives. You should try it, OP :)

CAN I PLEASE BORROW YOURS???????

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

devin2 posted:

and it's just like... gently caress.

honestly i don't feel like i screwed up. i feel like everyone i know got incredibly lucky and i hate them and their wives and husbands and children that they get to love and grow old with. gently caress you guys

:(

I apologize for my success.

If its any consolation I can confirm that fate tried to ruin my life on multiple occasions and my success is mostly luck and stubbornness.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
My job is pretty good though.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
IRL is not spelled itt

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
Just checking in.

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

goddamn I love that song. I got angel dust when it came out and I was in college

now I have a wife job house 2 kids

oh poo poo thats what he was talking about

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
No matter how depressed you are over your situation op, remember that there are millions billions of married people (with kids) all over the world who would give anything to be in your shoes.
It is your solemn responsibility to do whatever you want whenever you want for those who cannot.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Tried the wife n' kids happy meal life back in my 30's. Didn't happen. Switched to the awesome condo, travel, dog, booty call lifestyle. 10/10 would do again.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
You have every right to be jealous op. Last night one of my two year olds was up coughing all night and no one in the house got any sleep, it was awesome. Then when my wife was getting ready for work one of our other toddlers said "mommy you have a fat tummy!" and needless to say that did not go over too well either.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

lol just lol

get a dog op

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
The best part is watching other people try to convince you to get married and have kids so that you too can feel crappy and tired and have no money all the time like them.

Also LOL at large weddings.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im gonna get married

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait to be 80 and live in a retirement home with no kids or family to ignore me.

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
I've got no debt, and a girlfriend though. Most of the relatives I still see are dying.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I'm getting a headstart on hating young people. loving hipsters.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
4 op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
welp, life's not going so good as a man where's the best place to order estrogen? also best place to go to get the surgery?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Vin BioEthanol posted:

welp, life's not going so good as a man where's the best place to order estrogen? also best place to go to get the surgery?

Mexico, and.. Mexico.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
This is awesome and I have a fuckton of money, also my friends are on their 1st divorce/child support phase lol.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I am unemployed. I was employed for 7 years then I went crazy. Now I can't find a job.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have only been unemployed for a month but i have already reverted to a childlike state, fighting like hell not to leave my self made womb.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
*going to the gym every day cuz I got time*

*jackin it whenever the gently caress I want*

*gettin laid with tindr*

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao if you're attractive and you married before 30. Just lmao.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Whole Internet posted:

Lmao if you're attractive and you married before 30. Just lmao.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

This was the whole point of feminism but the only people who follow it are all crazy people who can't be employed to begin with.

feminists are crazy people?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

Kids suck anyway. All your money and spare time gone.

All that legacy crap is bullshit anyway, your genes are assholes.

Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA.

Like what?

I mean yeah you can meaningfully impact people's lives or invent some new thing to help humanity but 99.999% of the population achieves nothing of note and the best they can say is they were nice to people while they were here. Nothing wrong with that but trying to leave behind some legacy or something is just vanity and/or fear of death.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Finally finished my manifesto on the gender wage gap. Well, time to shoot up a school.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

*posts in r/childfree*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

That's why you buy your wife a bunch of wigs.

Come on man this isn't rocket science!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
loving breeders, am i right reddit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

boom boom boom posted:

Destruction, Mayhem, unpaid bills..

Moridin920 posted:

I mean yeah you can meaningfully impact people's lives or invent some new thing to help humanity but 99.999% of the population achieves nothing of note and the best they can say is they were nice to people while they were here. Nothing wrong with that but trying to leave behind some legacy or something is just vanity and/or fear of death.

This. Depressing as hell, but true.

• Locked thread