Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The South shall rise again
\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Sherman was righ-what's that? We hate sherman? Alright that's fine I can manage. Give John Brown a national holida-John Brown not so popular either? Sheesh guys sorry I'm really bad at this.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pththya-lyi posted:

The South shall rise again

because poo poo floats

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

you can go into any subforum and trash minorities and women right in the title, this is wholly unnecessary op

set your racist shitbird heart free, no one will care

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Pyzza Rouge posted:

you can go into any subforum and trash minorities and women right in the title, this is wholly unnecessary op

set your racist shitbird heart free, no one will care

well you can kiss my grits, yankee

you better hurry because i'm shoveling my grits into my fat face as quick as i can

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
*Has "I wish I was in Dixie" ringtone*

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
standing in memory of the lost cause (no not seeing my dick when i pee the other one)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

reignonyourparade posted:

Sherman was righ-what's that? We hate sherman? Alright that's fine I can manage. Give John Brown a national holida-John Brown not so popular either? Sheesh guys sorry I'm really bad at this.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
darn the juden

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

because poo poo floats

Racist.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
*memorizes hitler speeches phonetically from youtube videos and is proud of this fact*

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
google Ron Paul

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Let's punish the North for forcing us back into the Union by becoming the fattest, most poverty-ridden and federal money-needin' part of the country.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its heritage, not hate.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
No you see the south started the Civil War over states rights. States rights. Not the other thing

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

InterFaced posted:

Its heritage, not hate.

Exactly! We're not hateful! We have a black guy!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I can't even muster the effort. gently caress the Confederacy.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Guys the war wasn't about slavery.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

burritolingus posted:

Guys the war wasn't about slavery.

IT WASNT

i think

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
actually if you read the stories you'd know black people were happier under slavery.

No the Jim Crow laws had nothing to do with it

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Southern Poverty Law Center posted:

[Neo-Confederate leader Kirk] Lyons seemed headed for a fairly ordinary career. He says he put himself through the University of Texas and then went on to law school at the University of Houston. By his own account, he took five years to graduate and made mediocre grades. After passing the bar exam on his second try, Lyons took a job as a personal injury lawyer at a small Houston firm.

But one night in 1985, two men dressed in trench coats and fedoras showed up at his apartment and asked Lyons to take a ride. One of the men was Louis Beam, a former Klan leader who was "ambassador-at-large" for the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations, and a man Lyons had run into earlier, while in law school.
(Source)

:lol:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

CharlestonJew posted:

actually if you read the stories you'd know black people were happier under slavery.

As our black guy, H.K. Edgerton, puts it, slaves "were given a new pair of pants and a new pair of shoes every day." Every day! Imelda Marcos got nothing on those slaves!

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
If the Confederacy was so bad, how come several hundred black troops chose to fight for the Confederacy?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Well I reckon until someone invents a caramel macchiato, this mint julep 'ell have to do

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

How do I get "Neo-Nazi Ambassador" on my resume

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Keep your government hands off my machiatto!

F hole
May 13, 2008

The south shall rise again!

*Eats entire plate of biscuits and gravy with a side of fried chicken, subsequently falling into a food coma

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

*has type 2 diabetes*

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

There is a really great article the SPLC wrote that is about Ted Nugent being a racist shithead and as you read the article you slowly realize that they're just making fun of him by using every single really dumb nickname for him that exists.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i live in massachusetts and see a guy driving around my hometown with a huge confederate flag in the back of his truck from time to time

what are you doing dude are you lost?

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
I watch Firefly and am angry they are not making another season

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Job Truniht posted:

I watch Firefly and am angry they are not making another season

I like how they use Mandarin swears and Chinese characters but there are almost zero Asians. I mean "Tam" is a Cantonese name but Summer Glau and Sean Maher are white!

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
it's nice to know that every cultural group in america is "off-limits" except southerners. middle-brow americans are so easily manipulated by the jews and their interests.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ferroque posted:

i live in massachusetts and see a guy driving around my hometown with a huge confederate flag in the back of his truck from time to time

what are you doing dude are you lost?

I'm from Florida and I was in Pennsylvania visiting the wife's family and I kept seeing these people with Confederate flags on their trucks and it really confused me

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

it's nice to know that every cultural group in america is "off-limits" except southerners. middle-brow americans are so easily manipulated by the jews and their interests.

yeah like how nobody ever makes fun of the midwest

or californians arent depicted as flaky

or new yorkers and other east-coasties as assholes

or how southerners just refer to the above under the blanket term "drat yankees"

no, it's only the south that suffers :qq:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dont forget all the potheads in the northwest

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
WE ARE GOONS! WE HATE THE SOUTH...but not Virginia. Or Texas, maybe. The Carolinas are decent. Florida can be cool except for the rear end in a top hat snowbirds. Louisiana has New Orleans and funny swamp people so they're OK. Mississippi has some fun places, kinda. Alabama can be fun. Atlanta is cool so Georgia gets a pass.

Kentucky and Tennessee might as well be midwest states.

BUT THE SOUTH COMPLETELY SUCKS!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Keith Stone posted:

WE ARE GOONS! WE HATE THE SOUTH...but not Virginia. Or Texas, maybe. The Carolinas are decent. Florida can be cool except for the rear end in a top hat snowbirds. Louisiana has New Orleans and funny swamp people so they're OK. Mississippi has some fun places, kinda. Alabama can be fun. Atlanta is cool so Georgia gets a pass.

BUT THE SOUTH COMPLETELY SUCKS!

Wrong, the South is pretty much all bad. Basically just let me visit Disney World, gently caress the rest of it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Keith Stone posted:

tennessee best state u fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Daedra posted:

tennessee best state u fucker

Said nobody, ever.

• Locked thread