Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

jackyl posted:

op enjoy your autistic tea date with an autist

K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also good luck and keep us posted on how it turns out :)

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
My dinner with autie.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Setting out now--update in 4 hours or less

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It went well--he has a lot to say--told me he jacks off too much--doesn't seem happy--talked about how he submitted a sample of some bodily fluid and had his genes mapped or some poo poo. He sez he has the psychopath genes.

He talked and talked and talked and only asked me questions so he could talk about his own answers to the questions.

The people at the tea shop knew him by name. He bought some chocolate for his mom at the owners insistence. I paid for everything.

Basically I sat and listened. It was kind of boring.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
When are you going to take him on another date?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Neukoln19 posted:

It went well--he has a lot to say--told me he jacks off too much--doesn't seem happy--talked about how he submitted a sample of some bodily fluid and had his genes mapped or some poo poo. He sez he has the psychopath genes.

He talked and talked and talked and only asked me questions so he could talk about his own answers to the questions.

The people at the tea shop knew him by name. He bought some chocolate for his mom at the owners insistence. I paid for everything.

Basically I sat and listened. It was kind of boring.

Did you at least get a hug?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Did you at least get a hug?

No

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Did he touch your leg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19