Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
nobody makes threads in TRP anymore, it's all ironic posts and disgusting trolls now. i guess its time for the real posters to step up so here's mbm comin' at ya big time

these matches already happened!!!! welcome to the future, bitch, i guess... they were boring as heck. bet you didnt even watch them freakin MLS newbtard. why are you still reading this part?????? do you think you get a prize if you read every word in the OP? well u dont!!!!!!!!

and tTODAY WE HAVE:

bayren are heavy favorites but they'll be without robben, ribery and schweinsteiger and some other bitches so maybe porto have a shot at winning?? Haha fat chance. if u believe that theres some hot doobie dogs i can sell you. but seriously just imagine "Pep" mad as hell and crying those pubbie tears like last season haha look at him so mad. pussy bald fag. anyway porto also have some good players like jackson martinez, brahimi and quaresma of course so why not watch this match??? its not like you have anything better to do you freaking loser

holy poo poo we're getting thIS loving MATCH AGAIN!!! ugugugugugu ive watched this poo poo over 9000000 times (Dragon Ball reference). heres whats gonna happen: PSG will put up a hell of a fight and build our hopes up and then Messi will kick the ball with his disgusting hormones riddled foot and itll go in and the barca fags will celebrate like mad and the match is over but the celebrations will go on in the locker room and everyone is naked and sweaty and neymar who has AIDS is hugging everyone except rakitic who doesnt do that stuff and messi will jump in the shower and neymar will wait till nboody is looking and join him and hell, they will buttfuck. now they both have fail AIDS and also regular AIDS. epic fail in the year of our lord 2015 ugh

anyway enough "footie" (soccer) chat heres a BABE

sara sampaio...just a few years ago she was just a regular hot babe walking the streets of Porto and i couldve had her but i live in freaking lisbon so i didnt. also im a neckbeard fedora wearing adult virgin smelly autistic goon who eats hot pocket in his mothers basement which also didnt help!!! now shes a goddamn victoria secret model. gently caress my life

RUles for This Thread
  • You don't talk about Fight Club. Haha, just kidding. didn't expect that one, did you? just a little pop culture humor to spice things up
  • you can talk about the champions leauge and also about HOT babes and post hot babes too
cya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

so why not use a link to the Champions League logo instead of the Europa League? Are we allowed to post about the Europa League in this thread too then?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
thats not in the rules!!!!!!!!.........but hell i'll allow it

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
actually OP

Barca are cool

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Farca are pieces of poo poo and I hope they lose and are banned forever for trafficking children and being roiders

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
europe liga best liga

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Good thread, the champions league will be good now

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

Farca are pieces of poo poo and I hope they lose and are banned forever for trafficking children and being roiders

Same also lets get some babe posted

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
This is not a goon meet OP!!!!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
That's a good OP if I ever saw one

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hell, good OP OP, I liked the part where you wrote words and there were pictures

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Wow I love this op!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I like this

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
thanks all. i always say post without limits so lets see some footie talk and also some babes but rememeber to post within limits so you dont get banned so make sure those babes have clothes on and also dont say the n-word

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im excited to watch the paris st g versus barcelona game, i would also like to watch the other one but its not on here

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Neuer - Alonso, Dante, Thiago, Lewandowski, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Lahm (K), Müller

Fabiano - Danilo, Martins Indi, Maicon, Alex Sandro, Casemiro, Brahimi, Herrera, Óliver Torres, Quaresma, Martínez

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Which game is going to be better to watch today?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Trick question, they are both going to be really bad.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
What's a good streams site now?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

atomic gog posted:

What's a good streams site now?

I just use http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams people usually post decent HD ones.

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
pep has been found out

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Pand posted:

Oh I'm aware they'll both be bad. But which one is less lovely?

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
This OP is the worst, thanks for ruining football

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

MacheteZombie posted:

Which game is going to be better to watch today?

Both will be poo poo cagey nothings

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

peanut- posted:

I just use http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams people usually post decent HD ones.

cheers m8

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Pand posted:

I want yesterdays two hours of tedious CL football back tia

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Ronaldo was really bad yesterday so tonight it's messi's turn.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

Agreed, the OP is racist, xenophobic, homophobic and filled with typos, a loving disgrace.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty funny listening to the mic checks when you stream the game on fox soccer. I appreciate goalkeeper rotation in the champions league chat.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

OP is p. good actually

Good job OP.

Which match will have maximum good foots?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Idk if there's any chance of good foot in either game

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i hope that the barca psg game is good because i am going to watch it

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Rakosi posted:

OP is p. good actually

Good job OP.

Which match will have maximum good foots?

my hot tip is to watch porto v bayern until bayern score then switch or watch psg v barca until barca score and then switch

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Penalty, gently caress you Neuer

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
LMAOOOOOOO penalty and red card for neuer

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

How is that not a red?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
should have been a red corrupt refs for the lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol why the gently caress wasn't neuer red carded? loving gazprom oval office referees.

SUCK MY GIPSY DICK HAHAHAHA

• Locked thread