Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
pooern poonich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
I was going to make a classic joke about there being a lot of fans dressed as blue and white seats at this Porto game but it turns out they actually are

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
this games gone poo poo since I turned it on and if I turn over to farca that will be poo poo too I might just put the cricket on

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
beaaaaauuuuutyyy of a finish

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Wengy posted:

Lolling at Badstuber's Leidensmiene

pardon

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Mans posted:

And let's not forget Juventus is still on the competition. There's still a strong chance that we'll see an amazing Juventus-Porto final. Can you imagine the excitment?

im smacking my lips at this

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

African AIDS cum posted:

Bayerns famous doping doctor "quits" after the defeat to Porto
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/16/bayern-munich-doctor-quits-muller-wohlfahrt

Here is Pep chimping out at him ahaha https://vine.co/v/ezhLtxI7hnm

what a garbage club for idiots.

that video is amazing holy poo poo lol

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
I seriously can't think of ever before seeing a manager publicly giving poo poo to backroom staff on his own bench, totally mental

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
turned it over to juve, even worse game. gently caress this poo poo the cricket is going on

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
cool that the usnmtnmtmnt guys are here to be racist against mexicans puts the real icing on the cake

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

mackintosh posted:

I disagree. They have Müller. You cannot dislike Müller. Hell, I'd forgive him for invading Poland.

his granddad bombed our chippy

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

what does it say

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
even though he pulled one of the biggest cunts tricks of all time on utd, when he's on the pitch I Still Love Carlos Tevez

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
he is the best no question sorry ronnie

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
how is that not a booking for Ramos the snide little rat oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001