Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I just moved to a new place and the toilet's water level is too high so whenever I take a poo poo my dick ends up swimming unless I hold it up a bit. At my last place, the water level was alright but the bowl seemed like it was designed for an Asian clientele and my dick would touch the front of the basin unless I held it up.

I genuinely fear what I may have contracted by the vast number of toilets my knobend has made contact with in some form or fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
this happens to not only my dick but also my balls op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Of course Jesus Christ has an enormous wang. God's only son get all the nepotism.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Just drape it over your shoulder like everyone else you dumb rear end

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Just yesterday I was doing some yard work in jeans, and all of a sudden I feel a breeze. My jeans had split IN THE FRONT, along the full crotch, and as I go commando, the beast had been turned loose and was getting sunlight.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yeeeep sure is nice to have a small penis *stretches*......*stretches penis*

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
im gay

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
Whenever I sleep at night I can't get comfortable with the weight of my junk flopped over on wherever so I tuck everything down along my thighs. I've never heard of anyone else doing this. It is mainly ball weight tho I think lol.

To be fair I've been putting caverject into my dick for years so it is kind of self imposed.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
this wouldn't happen if you were christian, op

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Haha that sucks a big fat one

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Little Richard. I get it now!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I sleep on my stomach and sides and there is nothing worse than crushing your boner with your hip when rolling over. it also sucks when you accidentally sit on your balls

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
when I go to Starbucks I have to get my dick its own caramel macchiato

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
I legit have erectile dysfunction and no sensation in my penis. I also pierced my frenulum.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

how me a frog posted:

Little Richard. I get it now!

:eyepop:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Ever since I've embraced monogamy and not-being-a-total-creep, having a bulge has become less of a :smugbird: thing and more of a :sweatdrop: thing

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Does your dick hang low
does it wobble to and fro
can you hang it over your shoulder like a continental soldier
Does your dick hang low

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this guy cant get a boner (worksafe) anymore but his dick weighs 10 pounds so

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Mixodorian posted:

Whenever I sleep at night I can't get comfortable with the weight of my junk flopped over on wherever so I tuck everything down along my thighs. I've never heard of anyone else doing this. It is mainly ball weight tho I think lol.

same, sometimes i wake up and i'm literally loving myself

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop mid-coitus because she said it was too big and it hurt

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Volume posted:

I can't tell you how many times I've had to stop mid-coitus because she said it was too big and it hurt

let me do it for you: zero lol

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

evry night I wake up and theres always some stranger riding my large thick curved dick

jesus tittyfucking christ can I get a decent nights rest for dongsucking sake

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/10/jon-hamm-dragged-boy-by-the-genitals-and-set-his-clothes-on-fire-in-hazing-ritual-5143186/

I want jon hamm to drag me around by the penis

it is my kink do not shame me

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Volume posted:

actually it was because you're circumcised and she was dry

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It's so long I'll crack it like a knuckle when I'm really getting my gameface on.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

why are his pants up so high

although I guess that's one way to keep your dick from getting caught in the zipper

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When you get a boner and you almost pass out

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I had a real normal childhood -- little league, training wheels, nintendo. My parents were happy and as an only child I recieved as much attention as I wanted. Things were great, and I was loving life. Until my Dad got a peak at my 11+ inches. I had always thought my huge cock was normal size -- I mean, what did I have to compare it too? My parents hadn't seen my cock since they bathed me when I was maybe 8 or 9 -- that is, until I fell in Lake George during our annual family vacation. After I fell in, Dad pulled me out and took the motorboat back to the cabin and tossed me some fresh clothes to change into out in the front lawn so I wouldn't track water all trough the house and damage the floors. I stripped down outside and changed into the dry clothes, and when I looked up I noticed the cabin window drapes mysteriously draw to an abrupt close. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but that would mark the first time my Dad saw my 11+ inches.

Things were okay for a while. I found it odd that my Dad would often enter the bathroom while I was bathing and pull aside the shower curtain and ask me some banal question that, really, could have waited till later, but I still was very much oblivious to the fact that my 11+ inches was so much bigger than Dad's meager 5 1/2.

At dinner one night Dad threw his plate of lemon herb chicken on the floor and pointed at me with his fork, screaming: "You think you're better than me, hotshot!" And I was just plain confused. My huge cock was the only cock I had ever seen, and thus I felt it was completely normal. Well, I went to the gym with Dad one day when I was 16, and I noticed something odd in the changing room -- my 11+ inches was way bigger than these guys meager cocks. I guess I felt cool, but I really didn't think much of it.

Soon Mom got wind of my huge cock. I could feel her staring at the prominent bulge in my shorts as I walked around the house, practically drooling over my 11+ inches. One day she came into the bathroom while I was showering -- and she was naked. She opened up the shower curtain and her eyes never rose up to my face. I had been masturbating so my huge cock was at it's full 11+ inches. She said: "I'm so sorry honey, I didn't realize anybody was in here"

I said: "Uh, you didn't hear the water running?"
She didn't answer, but instead asked: "Would you like me to leave and come back later?"
I was like: "Um, yeah."

By this time, I started to understand: my parents were jealous of my huge, 11+ inch cock. Mom was jealous Dad's cock was only a meager 5 1/2 inches, and Dad wad jealous that he didn't have a huge cock like his son. Soon, my folks wouldn't even hardly talk to me. I'd ask a question like: "Where is the newspaper?" and they'd be like, "Why don't you ask your huge cock

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Jesus Christ posted:

At my last place, the water level was alright but the bowl seemed like it was designed for an Asian clientele and my dick would touch the front of the basin unless I held it up.

Asian people have tiny dicks lol!! AH so, ME Rikey your big american penis ashhhhh so :D :D :keke:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Volume posted:

When you get a boner and you almost pass out

~justbigdickproblems~

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
OP is one of those people that can't not piss when they're taking a dump

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

:vince:

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

More pics of big dicks please

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Swizzbutt posted:

More pics of big dicks please

Timged because that's a BIG dick.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Have to use magnums or naturalamb because of like a 1/8th inch circumference difference between muggle dicks

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

durex xxl works too if the goddamn gas station doesn't sell magnums

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

Timged because that's a BIG dick.

Hahaha

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Swizzbutt posted: