Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
loving go to the cross walk 40 feet away

if i hit a lazy rear end in a top hat (ironic cause they're on loving foot) and its cause they were jaywalking their car/life insurance should fix my car and if they live they get to go to jail

unless they're sufficiently maimed then a cop gets to come do his favorite thing : execute minorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
you seem tense

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Take it easy there, buddy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
motherfuck you never walked anywhere in ur life
drive offa fuckin cliff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Execute them on the spot. Exercise your Second Amendment rights.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
so you want to hunt and make jerky from jaywalkers? which i would not eat, btw

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Jaywalkers are probably the same people who circle the parking lot 5 times trying to find a closer spot

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
They keep installing more cross walks but why

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

loving go to the cross walk 40 feet away

if i hit a lazy rear end in a top hat (ironic cause they're on loving foot) and its cause they were jaywalking their car/life insurance should fix my car and if they live they get to go to jail

unless they're sufficiently maimed then a cop gets to come do his favorite thing : execute minorities.

i have no car or life insurance so imma jaywalk to spite you op!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Have you ever seen what hitting a deer does to a car? Now imagine if the deer had a lawyer on retainer.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
OP is mulatto and proud

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I just flash my highbeams at them and they run in the other direction

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

so if i hit and kill them, i am allowed to take the carcass home?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pedestrian supremacy
blow up the cars, nuke detroit (hahah even "american" cars are mostly made out of country) gently caress all cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please don't kill me for jaywalking i have a lot of crimes to commit and if i die they're not gonna commit themselves.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Jaywalkers are probably the same people who circle the parking lot 5 times trying to find a closer spot

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

one time when I was stopped at a red light a jaywalker in a chicken suit walked up to my car and started humping it

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!
Does this mean you want it to be legal to harvest a dead jaywalker for food, as long as you aren't the one that hit and killed them? Because I'd be down with that.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yes to both those posts

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Why do people who are from less privileged neighborhoods prefer to walk in the middle of the street.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Phrasing posted:

Why do people who are from less privileged neighborhoods prefer to walk in the middle of the street.

Because they're not as intelligent, and they don't value human life, even their own, as highly.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I drive a lot for my job, and I unironically agree with the premise of this thread. If you are on foot, or even on a bicycle, and are breaking traffic laws, it should be legal to run you over. My favorite is people who, while waiting for the bus, walk out into the middle of the lane to look down the road to see if the bus is coming. Mother fucker, you will know when the bus is there because it will stop. Walking into traffic to look down the road isn't going to make it get there any faster.

Also bicycles who don't stop, or even slow down, at red lights/stop signs. I had a guy blow through a stop sign on his fixie the other day, causing me to have to slam on the brakes in the middle of an intersection, and then he gave me a dirty look, as if his blatant disregard for traffic laws and his own safety was somehow my fault.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Solid idea OP

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
You're covered in Wisconsin.
http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/346/IV/24/2

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i saw a student cause a car accident by bolting across the street to catch the bus. hope you studied real hard, buddy.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
running infront of my car should count as a suicide attempt :twisted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Motherfucker posted:

running infront of my car should count as a suicide attempt :wicked:

you only get 2 attempts before you have to kill yourself for real

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jaywalkers walking away from the scene of their crime unscathed, children being run over on the crosswalk. Won't Somebody Do Something?!?!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that jaywalker is going to bomb someone and you know it, harry. but you can make things right *car speeds up*

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
AYYY! I'M WALKIN' HEEEAH!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you never did 8s on a bicycle in the middle of a road, you had no childhood

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I jaywalk all the time. I never walk in front of cars that are going at speed though, because thats retarded.

Look both ways and start hoofing it. And, dont be a slow-mo-sapien either.

People walk to slow.

Welp...

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jaywalking, troonery, possible connection???

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
can we also execute people at cross walks who walk out, hesitate, look at you in your car, step back, hesitate, stare angrily at you and step out again ad nauseum?

loving christ, lady i haven't moved my vehicle a milimeter.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Blazing Zero posted:

can we also execute people at cross walks who walk out, hesitate, look at you in your car, step back, hesitate, stare angrily at you and step out again ad nauseum?

God drat it, I hate that so much.

Literary shaking right now.

Triggarrrr!!! :argh:

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
this but cyclist who go on roads with speed limits over 80kph/50mph

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

.lnk to the past posted:

this but cyclist who go on roads with speed limits over 80kph/50mph

People do that?

Where?

:ohdear:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

that sounds cute. like a little puppy eyeballing a bigger dog that could tear them to shreds. give the lil tyke a honk of approval

(must be another american thing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Blazing Zero posted:

When people do that, I start creeping when they step back. They clearly already have a shattered mind, it's not like I can make things worse.

• Locked thread