Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

quote:

An Augusta woman told authorities Saturday that she was recently appointed as Lehnardt’s sponsor through Alcoholics Anonymous and Lehnardt told her about a recent incident at her home

:wtf: I thought the whole thing with being an AA sponsor was not to judge what the person did, but to be supportive of their recovery. Reporting their drunken antics to the police hardly seems in line with that, I hope that Augusta woman gets kicked out of the program for this.

youre wife posted:

poo poo like this is why AA should be illegal. They act like therapists, but there's no legal protection over what you tell them. Your first underage orgy and that rat you out

Yeah, this.

My Q-Face fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Crazy Ted posted:

Woman was just jealous she didn't get involved to the Great Naked Twister Orgy of 2015 and narced.

Yeah, I'm jealous I didn't get to, too!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

I think there's some confusion in the report about the daughter's boyfriend either from the Augusta woman or from the reporter, since the mom wasn't charged with statutory rape along with her two counts of "contributing to the delinquency of a minor"

• Locked thread