Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the dog is dead now so its all safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
whats your everyday carry?

i only use a .22 with snakeshot for dogs. their fur soaks up a lot of the pellets so they are alive for a while to really get the message across. consequently i have to carry 3 mags for a single medium sized kill but its worth while for them to learn

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

we already have a pit bull thread mate

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
was it a big dog or a small dog. Also did it bite you in the balls? i bet it bit you in the balls.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

post the dogs buthole

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
obviously it didnt bite you hard enough.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

it was a border collie and i spent 15 minutes yelling at the owner to get the tag and it turned out that i was the third person bit by this native reservation rescue dog, sorta sad but just imagine it bit a little kid instead of me

ive been out on trails way in the boonies on my bike wishing i was carrying anything and being chased by a big black junkyard shepard wolf dog, didnt even know what to do except ride faster, primal instinct

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my town is not a "carry" kind of place regarding dogs but going out into the bush its prudent to bring a blade and spray

64GB
Apr 8, 2015

Who would need any more than that?!
so, did you bite it back?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I was bit in the butt by a poodle on a jog once

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going for a run right now ill take a pic if i see a dangetrous doggie

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Once, a dog bit me, and I was mad, but I realized that the dog didn't know better. So I went into the house and slapped the owners around a bit. I also got a flatscreen out of the deal.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's a shame the dog didn't have rabies

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 253 days!)

Kuato posted:

It's a shame the dog didn't have rabies

he said he was mad can't u reed

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Border collies are cool dogs, how could you OP :(

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
do you feel itchy/hungry or have a craving for pancakes OP? this is important

naem
May 29, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

do you feel itchy/hungry or have a craving for pancakes OP? this is important

I wanted to make a joke here about how maybe he's a werewolf now but for pancakes

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

error1 posted:

If it makes u feel better its probably very cold now that its dead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

error1 posted:

i didnt like it at all man it was weird :(

its like the time a guy robbed my bank and i had to go be witness except in the time between he got stabbed to death in a drug deal gone bad. feels weird. :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

pic from my run

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
how do you even get bit by a dog if you're not a baby/oldie? just tell it to sit and pat its head and call it a good boy like everyone else, jeez

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

how do you even get bit by a dog if you're not a baby/oldie? just tell it to sit and pat its head and call it a good boy like everyone else, jeez
i simply ran by it and it lunged at me its not that hard to comprehend, it fairly surprising but what ever my run today was really uneventful in the best of ways

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Stop running with various (un)cooked pork products falling out of your pockets, OP. That may not alleviate the problem, but it'll help.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

i got bit by a dog once

i kicked it in the face as revenge am i cool now?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

West SAAB Story posted:

Stop running with various (un)cooked pork products falling out of your pockets, OP. That may not alleviate the problem, but it'll help.
uhh what am i supposed to pack for edibles then????

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

numberoneposter posted:

uhh what am i supposed to pack for edibles then????

Try buying a similar product with less pork in it.. like a Hewbrew National. Sure, they cost 4 times as much, but they only have about 15% pork fat in them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i ran 10 km without dog incident or getting hungry despite being hung over as gently caress and smelling like a sweaty hot brewery

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Getting chased and bitten by a roaming pack of dogs is a long distance runner initiation. Welcome to the club.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
im glad of it. op

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The poodle saw me as prey and even now I get mad thinking about it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The poodle saw me as prey and even now I get mad thinking about it

poodles are super useless, I don't understand why someone would want to be near one

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

numberoneposter posted:

i ran 10 km without dog incident or getting hungry despite being hung over as gently caress and smelling like a sweaty hot brewery

dogs don't like yeast. watch out for lesbians in subarus

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
last time i went for a dog i got run by a bite! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAA KLOLMAF

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
white people

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
I am an obese 30 something and taking my equally obese chihuahadoodle out for a waddle. No need to discipline it because I can just lock it in the bathroom for 56 hours if it misbehaves.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i can't imagine being such a doofus that dogs think its ok to bite me, like if dogs have such little fear and respect for you how do actual humans treat you? were you running because your landlord was gonna give you a swirly or your boss took your lunch money?

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
drat I thought you got HIT by a dog... well now, now this thread is just so... predictable

Muffin Rhino
Dec 31, 2006

I am SO gay for Doctor Cox.

unpacked robinhood posted:

poodles are super useless, I don't understand why someone would want to be near one

poodles were bred to be retrievers and are very good hunting dogs

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I got bit by a horse a few times. Also the same rear end in a top hat kicked me on two separate occasions. That horse was a loving dick.

Long story short, stop being a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Dave_Indeed posted:

I got bit by a horse a few times. Also the same rear end in a top hat kicked me on two separate occasions. That horse was a loving dick.

Long story short, stop being a pussy.

i've never tried, but always kinda assumed that punching a horse in the face would be super satisfying

• Locked thread