Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Mega64 posted:

The war vet is her soon-to-be ex-husband, not her boyfriend who didn't get invited to the party for some reason.

This is the worst part of the whole story.
lol how pissed is THAT guy right now? lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Aferisan posted:

Can we just get to the point where goonsgo to that website where convict women look for men to have conjugal visits with where we post pics of felons that you 'would'

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/18-23.htm
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/apache_junction/article_8baa056a-c869-11e0-b541-001cc4c002e0.html

:mmhmmmm:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Aferisan posted:

Can we just get to the point where goonsgo to that website where convict women look for men to have conjugal visits with where we post pics of felons that you 'would'

drat not a bad spread imo, someone is getting stabbed, and hopefully not with a knife!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Aferisan posted:

Forget that. Sexaholic support groups are a real thing that exists. Next to a college young republicans group, I can't think of a better place to pick up an easy lay.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

people still own and play twister holy poo poo

the most hosed up thing about this story tbh

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kalyn-510405.html

Not bad but you'll literally never get to hang out. :(

http://173.201.23.133/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7842:teenager-convicted-of-breeding-murder&catid=118:crime&Itemid=184

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

I have been locked up for going on two years and I have two more to go

Earliest Release Date: 3-20-2019

I hate to tell her, but...

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Everyone in this story is hosed up and needs help.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Maybe you could spend your honeymoon on her prison bunk with post cards of Hawaii posted on the brick wall while her cellmate "cop killa Jones" snores above you.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

Lucy you got some 'splainin to do

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

SHISHKABOB posted:

Everyone in this story is hosed up and needs help.

I'm pretty sure the unchargable 16 year old who banged the hot milf with his colossal prick is riding on cloud 9, but alright.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I'm pretty sure the unchargable 16 year old who banged the hot milf with his colossal prick is riding on cloud 9, but alright.

I've got to say, having it a matter of public record that you have an above average cock is impressive.

Wondering where you fit that in your resume. Publications?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Not to dampen to celebratory mood, but her AA sponsor ratting her out to the cops violates the fundamental principle of AA sponsor/sponsee confidentiality. just sayin'

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Not to dampen to celebratory mood, but her AA sponsor ratting her out to the cops violates the fundamental principle of AA sponsor/sponsee confidentiality. just sayin'
Ehh not when there are children involved.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
I’d rather skip the club and lets try to beat World of War craft in one night instead.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The south is fuckin weird yo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Get another weak rear end bid by the baby boomers to appeal to the youth generation

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

down n out posted:

The south is fuckin weird yo

Maybe you're the weird one for not having sex parties with your parents.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

Maybe you're the weird one for not having sex parties with your parents.

I woud have been a little peeved if I saw my fat dad smashing out my first gf, I don't think I'm cool enough.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

dog buttz posted:

Age of consent in Georgia is 16

How long ago did you know this fact, Pedo?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the ability to be in complete command of a 1500 lb. animal will always bring a special brand of delight and awe to me. I’m also a learning addict

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Stoic Commie posted:

I’d rather skip the club and lets try to beat World of War craft in one night instead.

Stoic Commie posted:

the ability to be in complete command of a 1500 lb. animal will always bring a special brand of delight and awe to me. I’m also a learning addict

yo, backdafucup outta here with this bullshit

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
I get along better with animals than people. However, the lack of verbal response from my dog is taking its toll on me. ;)

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

isn't an 18-yr-old a man

like i don't doubt this whole situation is massively hosed up but why did they call him a boy

The only thing we want our 18 year olds to do is die on a beach somewhere.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

How long ago did you know this fact, Pedo?
Literally all of the south is either 16 or 14. Also the correct term is Epheeabophile.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
and she smokes weed

Zadus Rejan
Nov 9, 2011
Georgia....is that a weird thing for the state of Georgia? I'm asking since I'm not from the US.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
My name is Arlena, this is my first time in prison. I am making the best out of a bad situation.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zadus Rejan posted:

Georgia....is that a weird thing for the state of Georgia? I'm asking since I'm not from the US.

Yes

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Zadus Rejan posted:

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Zadus Rejan posted:

I am sure you have heard of Florida. They are connected and really just one and the same.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

amityville anus posted:

Get another weak rear end bid by the baby boomers to appeal to the youth generation

technically she s 35 so thats liek gen x ? right?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oh no not booze and marijuana and sex

whatever I couldn't care less tbh. I bet the younger kids weren't getting involved in sex poo poo anyway and that's the only real issue I have with any of this. In fact if I'm reading the story right the younger kids weren't even present, they were with their dad at the time of the party.

So whatever.

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Ehh not when there are children involved.

oh no I am 16 and my mom is loving my bf

who gives a poo poo this isn't a criminal justice matter

quote:

The sponsor said Lenhardt later recounted waking up at 3:30 a.m. to discover her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her.

sounds like rape to me, btw, not like 'haha watch me gently caress your bf!'

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 16, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
teens drink alcohol and smoke weed and get naked at a party

more at 11

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Moridin920 gets mad on a forum

News happening right now

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
holy cow that prison girls link made me realize that i guess i have a thing for bad chicks

also lol some of them are in jail for literally months, but they couldnt just wait that out

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Moridin920 posted:

oh no not booze and marijuana and sex

whatever I couldn't care less tbh. I bet the younger kids weren't getting involved in sex poo poo anyway and that's the only real issue I have with any of this. In fact if I'm reading the story right the younger kids weren't even present, they were with their dad at the time of the party.

So whatever.

oh no I am 16 and my mom is loving my bf

who gives a poo poo this isn't a criminal justice matter

sounds like rape to me, btw, not like 'haha watch me gently caress your bf!'

what i gather from this is that if you had a son, you'd be perfectly happy loving his 16 -year-old girlfriend in front of him.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Cubey posted:

what i gather from this is that if you had a son, you'd be perfectly happy loving his 16 -year-old girlfriend in front of him.

dad cuck so what

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I dunno if it's my reading comprehension that's bad or just everyone else's but I thought the showed her daughters videos of her having sex with her bf referred to the mother's bf, still weird of course but less of a cuck thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol how pissed is THAT guy right now? lmao.

RAAAGE

• Locked thread