Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cubey posted:

what i gather from this is that if you had a son, you'd be perfectly happy loving his 16 -year-old girlfriend in front of him.

eh 16 is a little young but in theory I guess I would. I'd rationalize it as doing him a favor probably lol.

good thing I don't want kids I guess. the dude in the story is 18 by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Trastion posted:

I am sure you have heard of Florida. They are connected and really just one and the same.

This is correct. Today, Georgia has the naked twister milf and Florida has a guy loving a tree in a public park.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
mom showed daughter video of mom loving mom's bf
daughter's bf raped mom in her sleep

them's the facts

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Jack2142 posted:

technically she s 35 so thats liek gen x ? right?

if she was born in 1980 she could even be considered a millennial

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The most important part of this story is now it is public knowledge and legitimate news that that one 16 yr old dude has a huge dick

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

JakeP posted:

The most important part of this story is now it is public knowledge and legitimate news that that one 16 yr old dude has a huge dick

yeah for real imagine being that kid lol. score my cock made the mother loving news

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

he's 18

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

he's 16

the 18 year old was the one the mom had consensual sex with

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

get banned, rear end in a top hat

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i too am jealous of driving-age rapist with a larger-than-normal genitalia

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

he's 16

the 18 year old was the one the mom had consensual sex with

drat dude there's so much loving going on in this story that it's hard to keep straight

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
i'm surprised there were only two charges

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
lol. why didn't anyone back out (especially the 18 year old)?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rambling Robot posted:

lol. why didn't anyone back out (especially the 18 year old)?

yeah midway through the drinking and smoking weed and naked teens playing Twister another male teen is going to go 'you know what, this is all just too much I'm out'

You'd have to literally be gay. Not in a bad way but just you'd literally have to be gay.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

yeah midway through the drinking and smoking weed and naked teens playing Twister another male teen is going to go 'you know what, this is all just too much I'm out'

You'd have to literally be gay. Not in a bad way but just you'd literally have to be gay.

so what?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

So why are you surprised that no one backed out?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I dunno I think most straight dudes would be willing to walk out of raping an unconscious woman but that's just me

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

I dunno I think most straight dudes would be willing to walk out of raping an unconscious woman but that's just me

He got permission from her daughter first.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Do It Once Right posted:

He got permission from her daughter first.

how nice of her.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

what no I'm talking about the party or whatever

obviously don't rape people

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

soo the mother's boyfriend was 18, the daughter's boyfriend was 16, and everyone's mental age was 14

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

soo the mother's boyfriend was 18, the daughter's boyfriend was 16, and everyone's mental age was 14

i dont think the mothers boyfriend was there. I think she showed video of loving her boyfriend (this would be a good thing to get out btw) to everyone at the party including a 18 yo and a 16yo long dong rapist.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
She showed the pictures of her loving her boyfriend to her daughter only as far as the article goes. She simply masturbated with dildos in front of the kids.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mega64 posted:

She showed the pictures of her loving her boyfriend to her daughter only as far as the article goes. She simply masturbated with dildos in front of the kids.

Does no one have a cell phone at parties anymore?!

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

Let the kids!!! Watch what they want!!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Jst0rm posted:

Let the kids!!! Watch what they want!!

bee serious for a minute

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Mega64 posted:

this statement is a statement that shouldn't exist

"she simply masturbated wit dildos in front of the kids"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Darth123123 posted:

Does no one have a cell phone at parties anymore?!

after 5 kids I can't imagine it was a pretty sight

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Why does this mom have to be so sexy?????????????

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i think it's important to point out that the mom is hot, in kind of a trashy way (ie, she not a gigatic whale/gorilla)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

troubled teen posted:

this statement is a statement that shouldn't exist

"she simply masturbated wit dildos in front of the kids"

Your teenagers are going to be doing it anyway, if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself. Better they watch their mom jill off in the safety of their own house sex party than in a public park, or in the gym locker room, or in a random stairwell. Or get blindsided and traumatized when one of their buddies links them to a random youtube video.

If this mom had embraced sex-positive parenting sooner, her daughter probably could have taken her bf's massive dong that night.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Do It Once Right posted:

Your teenagers are going to be doing it anyway, if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself. Better they watch their mom jill off in the safety of their own house sex party than in a public park, or in the gym locker room, or in a random stairwell. Or get blindsided and traumatized when one of their buddies links them to a random youtube video.

If this mom had embraced sex-positive parenting sooner, her daughter probably could have taken her bf's massive dong that night.

lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The mom should have showed the daughter how to take a giant dildo BEFORE inviting the boyfriend with the huge dong

Rape prevention 101, people come on

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

mdm posted:

The mom should have showed the daughter how to take a giant dildo BEFORE inviting the boyfriend with the huge dong

Rape prevention 101, people come on

we live in modern times mang, he's gotta learn to compress his dick

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

dog buttz posted:

Age of consent in Georgia is 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEuVAGPFXsI

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol he had his computer remotely inspected I'm sure

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i think it's important to point out that the mom is hot, in kind of a trashy way (ie, she not a gigatic whale/gorilla)

What is up with her collar bone?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

1gnoirents posted:

the mother loving news

clever wordplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014