Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013
As a Fraternity we look to give back to our community and support our members in their academic pursuits and personal development. As a member of Weber State University we support our sports teams and other organizations by working concessions and forming student body groups to attend these games. We also do a great deal of philanthropy work with our other Greek organizations. We would like to be able to expand our efforts and help some of our less fortunate brothers be able to continue their schooling when times get tough. I wanted to engage you to see if there was a possibility of bringing you on as one of our sponsors with the goal of this sponsorship to be to create a need based scholarship for exceptional brothers of the fraternity and provide exceptional leadership training opportunities for both new and older members of the fraternity.
As part of this sponsorship we would be happy to include you on all of our marketing materials for the fraternity, include your logo on our jerseys that we create yearly in the spring, and of course if you could sponsor us at a title sponsor level then your namesake would be on our scholarship that we would look to give out annually to our exceptional brothers that are in need of assistance to continue their education. I am including the following information for levels of sponsorship and would ask that if possible we arrange for this to be a yearly donation and show of support. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sponsor a Leadership Training Retreat
$250
Sponsor a Philanthropy Event
$500
Sponsor a one year Scholarship for a Brother
$750
Fraternity Title Sponsor
$1000

http://www.gofundme.com/rw9es8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
for $100 we'll beat up one gay kid of your choosing

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013
I may agree to suck your dick for $100 :)

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Ghastius posted:

what if I bring techo cds? $20 worth of liquor?

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

CharlestonJew posted:

for $100 we'll beat up one gay kid of your choosing

but we'll ostracize all the blacks for free

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ghastius posted:

I think we can come to a compromise here

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013
Sounds good guys. Make the money on there go up and I'll love you long time... I give you everyting.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds good. I remember running out of money when I was in university and the financial aid office basically told me to gently caress off so it's cool to support students in financial troubles.

Is there any way I can donate with Paypal though? GoFundMe wants my cc info and that's not really viable for me at the moment. I can always just wait until I get home later to do it I guess but I feel like once I get off work and smoke a bowl it'll totally slip my mind.

e: i'll just bm the thread and see it later

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 16, 2015

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Preston Surrage? That's a real name that someone gave their kid? You're kidding me.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AO4bS1DH0o

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

Sounds good. I remember running out of money when I was in university and the financial aid office basically told me to gently caress off so it's cool to support students in financial troubles.

Is there any way I can donate with Paypal though? GoFundMe wants my cc info and that's not really viable for me at the moment. I can always just wait until I get home later to do it I guess but I feel like once I get off work and smoke a bowl it'll totally slip my mind.

e: i'll just bm the thread and see it later

I appreciate your support. I know it will do a lot for the guys to know that there are people out there willing to help them continue their studies and advance them in leadership.

Thanks!

Ghastius

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
You should just pitch the fundraising to the esteemed members of the Utah sex offender registry. You could probably find a few keynote speakers there as well.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Noticed this is your first post since joining over a year ago. wtf Preston

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Hilario Baldness posted:

You should just pitch the fundraising to the esteemed members of the Utah sex offender registry. You could probably find a few keynote speakers there as well.

I tried, but unfortunately they are all members of the Mormon Church and don't support Fraternities.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

whats the one where you perm your hair and take experimental tanning pills? i want that one

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

Sometime's life events happen at strange times and you lose track of things.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
just tell your new pledges to rob a bank or something

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

most people just lurk. there's 671 people browsing GBS right now and I know there's not that many people posting.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
You should invite Jon Hamm to the fraternity so he can drag around pledges by the penis

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

mdm posted:

You should invite Jon Hamm to the fraternity so he can drag around pledges by the penis

Mmm he can drag me around by my penis.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghastius posted:

Sometime's life events happen at strange times and you lose track of things.

Emergency kegger gofundme

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ghastius posted:

Mmm he can drag me around by my penis.

same

Or drag him around by his giant dong I bet his makes it pretty easy

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op if I pledge the full 1500 can I hang out with guys? Everybody in the picture looks like a chill dude that I would def chug a few "brews" w/

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Cantaloupe posted:

op if I pledge the full 1500 can I hang out with guys? Everybody in the picture looks like a chill dude that I would def chug a few "brews" w/

We would love to have you come hang out with us. We are a great group of guys and that picture was taken in celebration after we won the school's Greek Olympics last month.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghastius posted:

We would love to have you come hang out with us. We are a great group of guys and that picture was taken in celebration after we won the school's Greek Olympics last month.

Well I for one would like to know a little bit more about you OP before hanging out, or giving you my hard earned money. What's your favorite subforum/threads? Why aren't you posting anywhere now? Is your fraternity gay and/or gay friendly?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
What?

What?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Do you accept butt coins?

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

Well I for one would like to know a little bit more about you OP before hanging out, or giving you my hard earned money. What's your favorite subforum/threads? Why aren't you posting anywhere now? Is your fraternity gay and/or gay friendly?

Honestly, I came on here originally for the Eve and Cooking threads. I'm not posting anywhere now because I am currently at work. And I am just seeing if there are updates when I get a spare moment. The fraternity is not gay but is very gay friendly. We have numerous open gay members and do not judge anyone based on sexuality but on the dedication to the fraternity and helping each and every brother succeed in their passions. We have a great group of guys, but with a lot of the older more experienced members graduating we are really looking to get a strong leadership training program put together and set up to help transition the knowledge and traditions of the fraternity. We currently have 8 speakers from different leadership areas within Weber State University, including two associate deans and the director of student involvement and leadership assisting with this leadership retreat. We are looking most immediately for sponsors for this event so we can set a venue and make sure the event is successful and those in attendance are able to learn as much as possible during the two day retreat. If we can meet this immediate goal and continue to get donations we would want to start a scholarship fund for brothers who are struggling to be able to afford school and would not be able to continue their education. I would never expect anyone to part with their hard earned money without any information and I appreciate that you are asking for more information. Please let me know if there is any other details I can provide you to assist with making the decision to support us.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You are going to use all of this money on making Everclear jungle juice so you can rape girls and pledges aren't you.

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

You are going to use all of this money on making Everclear jungle juice so you can rape girls and pledges aren't you.

I know reading is hard, perhaps if you went to college and joined a fraternity your dumbass would have been educated enough to read that this is for a leadership retreat and scholarship. But hey... We can't all be intelligent.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Ghastius posted:

I know reading is hard, perhaps if you went to college and joined a fraternity your dumbass would have been educated enough to read that this is for a leadership retreat and scholarship. But hey... We can't all be intelligent.

So you want me to pay for your tuition, your vacation AND your rape drinks??

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I need to consult my financial adviser about this.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ghastius posted:

Sponsor a one year Scholarship for a Brother
$750

Help a brother out

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

Help a brother out

Help the brother out.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Cantaloupe posted:

Help the brother out.

I'll just go directly to the United Negro College Fund for that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ghastius posted:

this is for a leadership retreat and scholarship.

is that frat code for "rape"

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

CharlestonJew posted:

is that frat code for "rape"

Only if your sweet rear end will be there ;)

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

OP is gay.

Ghastius
Feb 23, 2013

Quite insightful. You win a gold star. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
There's too many ethnics in that photo for this to be the "cool" frat on campus

• Locked thread