Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.facebook.com/Dieseltec?fref=ts

quote:

Enough is enough.

Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun... That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing. Well, freedom of speech isn't just for Liberals, THEY are the ones that need to learn to "co-exist", THEY are the ones who need to WORK to be "equal"

Therefore, in the spirit of freedom (whats left of it) and MY right to operate MY business as I see fit:

Guns ARE allowed at DIESELTEC, so much so in fact that we will offer a discount if you bring in your gun. ("On duty" cops are excluded because thats not their gun, thats my gun bought with my money, off duty absolutely!)

I am a Christian. My company will be run in a way that reflects that. Dishonesty, thievery, immoral behavior, etc. will not be welcomed at MY place of business. (I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)

We, as a team, work hard for whats ours. We are not protected by unions or contracts. We absolutely MUST provide our customers with a service level that would make them come back or tell their friends about us. We don't have a "right", and we are not "entitled" to our pay. We must EARN it.

I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge... if it acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

It IS a free country and I support your right to your opinion, that being said, if you don't like what I have to say I reserve that same right to tell you to go cry to your momma (cause your daddy would probably smack ya', better yet, yes, go tell your dad.)

so, how can i scam retarded conservatives out of money? this seems like a lucrative racket after that failing pizza place nearly made a cool million for making a post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bonus points for him saying that if he worked on a gay person's car he'd put it together wrong

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this guy is. Cool op

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

frank.club posted:

this guy is. Cool op

word?

yea he is pretty smart, super easy way to get money nowadays

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
start a youtube channel called Tropes Against White Males and rail against any sort of media that doesnt have a white male in it

you'll be a king

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i hate those loving quackers

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

seems fair

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what if a gay person comes to their store with a gun and forces him to sell them something

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

We are not protected by unions or contracts.

lol oh really

also if you are a business owner and you are letting social issues get in the way of making a sale you are a bad business owner

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Prosperity Gospel is closer to the truth than you may think

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

CharlestonJew posted:

what if a gay person comes to their store with a gun and forces him to sell them something

he has to give them money to leave his shop

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

quote:

Listen up folks, If you have an opposing view to mine that IS OK, what is NOT OK is threats to kill me, my family, and friends; threats to burn down my shop and my home. I will stand firm on my views and will not back down, (There also seems to be a TON of confusion about one of my comments, the bolt and nut thing was a reference to physiology, bolt penis and nut vagina. I DID NOT threaten to purposely put a vehicle together wrong to harm someone.) I also am not asking for anyone to do the gofundme postings. We are a successful business and are blessed to be able to feed our families. If there is any money raised it will be redistributed to people with greater needs than ours.

Maybe someone should tell him to go cry to his momma (cause his daddy would probably smack him, better yet, yes, go tell your dad.)

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

what is a butthole if a nut is a vagina

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Vaginas are nuts, I agree with the human being mechanic

im gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what if an off duty cop comes in with a gun that belongs to the police department, does he get a discount

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Son, having sex is like using nuts and bolts. Ya spin clockwise to go in then spin counterclockwise to come back out.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what if a guy comes in with a gun but he's brown, is he still welcome?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

Son, having sex is like using nuts and bolts. Ya spin clockwise to go in then spin counterclockwise to come back out.

the women are sluts and their politics is determinate

righty tighty, lefty loosey

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
so its p easy to claim you have a good christian moral small family business, but big guvmint and lieberals are descriminating against your rights to descriminate + shoving gay cock down your throat, , and so then you can start a godfundme and get $??

is that how it works? if so, goonproject time. whats the expected return on this scam

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Son, sex is like a power plug and your penis is the ground. Sometimes when things aren't working out it might seem like a good idea to cut it off, but this will only hurt you in the long run.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Anyone that starts with "Listen up folks" doesn't deserve to be listened to, nothing smart has ever followed.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
just gave him some money, thanks for the heads up op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge... if it acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck..."

:lol: love it.

What the hell is the duck? I don't get it. He tried to simplify his thoughts, but ended up being confusing.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

"I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge... if it acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck..."

What the hell is the duck? I don't get it. He tried to simplify his thoughts, but ended up being confusing.

He's a duck hunter.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"Duck" means "friend of the family" doesn't it? :(

What else could it mean?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Welp, I was gonna finish this essay today.

Looks like im going to bilk some fucktard christians out of some hard earned jesus bux instead.

:dance:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im going to open up a sneaker store on the south side of chicago and not serve blacks (because i subscribe to the original tenants of the mormon faith)

should i do gofundme or patreon?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It's a saying that says if something looks like thing it must be thing. In this kind of context he's just trying to justify his racism via stereotypes, ie if he sees a black youth wearing clothes he thinks are associated with someone up to no good, he believes they are up to no good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

It's a saying that says if something looks like thing it must be thing. In this kind of context he's just trying to justify his racism via stereotypes, ie if he sees a black youth wearing clothes he thinks are associated with someone up to no good, he believes they are up to no good.

hoodies and saggy jeans? too easy

a professional looking suit? guess what obama wears

polo and khakis? let me introduce you to my friends oj simpson and tiger woods

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If it looks like a racist and whines like a racist...

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Xaris posted:

so its p easy to claim you have a good christian moral small family business, but big guvmint and lieberals are descriminating against your rights to descriminate + shoving gay cock down your throat, , and so then you can start a godfundme and get $??

is that how it works? if so, goonproject time. whats the expected return on this scam

The key is getting your gofundme project picked up by someone famous in conservative entertainment that will rally their followers to give you money.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

im going to open up a sneaker store on the south side of chicago and not serve blacks (because i subscribe to the original tenants of the mormon faith)

should i do gofundme or patreon?

Both. Also you should refuse service to anyone who isn't a white, middle-aged Christian male. Be sure to keep a book of color swatches handy in case any near whites try to get aryan sneakers off you.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If it walks like a duck....blah...blah...blah, yeah this guy looks like a very loving character who's all about Jesus.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mad Monk posted:

If it walks like a duck....blah...blah...blah, yeah this guy looks like a very loving character who's all about Jesus.

Im 99% sure this man has accounts on the following website forums.

forums.kkk.org
forums.bearbukake.net
forums.whitetrashtoday.com

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

he has nothing to worry about from gay people judging by his picture

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mad Monk posted:

someone on the facebook page linked his arrest record which had an assault and violation of probation on it lmfao

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Headshots of guys who look like the white supremacists in Breaking Bad ITT

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
ROLLIN' COAL

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Arian_Samurai posted:

ROLLIN' COAL

Oh god, is that still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
im kickstarting my very own Discovery Parallelepiped because those cowards at the Discovery Cube won't teach the controversy

• Locked thread