Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hard?
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
movax
Aug 30, 2008

after watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yea

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

yes

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

oops thought you said bored

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
the Star Wars franchise is like a stripper way past their prime, expecting the slightest suggestion of sexuality to illicit a primal reaction from the audience while in reality, that ship sailed long ago and the audience can't help but nod along and act amused for the benefit of the victim's self image.

the series has been milked and bled dry of any worth now exists simply to produce money via merchandising. the soul is gone

it sucks

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

gnrk posted:

the Star Wars franchise is like a stripper way past their prime, expecting the slightest suggestion of sexuality to illicit a primal reaction from the audience while in reality, that ship sailed long ago and the audience can't help but nod along and act amused for the benefit of the victim's self image.

the series has been milked and bled dry of any worth now exists simply to produce money via merchandising. the soul is gone

it sucks

please don't crosspots cinema disgusto posts here, thanks and 'god bless'

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
not checkbox poll, was hard before clicking on thread

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
gently caress u george lucas

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
new Star Wars is like Hillary 2016 I just don't give a poo poo

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
only when i imagine george lucas watching it and going "oh, so that's what a director does"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

that opening shot... just goddamn....

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
the tie fighters have white wings this changes everything :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

duTrieux. posted:

that opening shot... just goddamn....

:spergin: aside from the fact that an imperial class star destroyer would not be nearly that intact after crashing into a planet (nor do they have intra-atmosphere capability like the victory class) :spergin: that was fuckin' amazing looking

movax
Aug 30, 2008

movax posted:

:spergin: aside from the fact that an imperial class star destroyer would not be nearly that intact after crashing into a planet (nor do they have intra-atmosphere capability like the victory class) :spergin: that was fuckin' amazing looking

disregard this, i have sex with women

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

says the guy wearing the official blue star of virginity

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
the shiny tie fighter pilots and darth vader-ish man looked cool but i like my star war dirtier looking, what is this star trek

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 423 days!
im the increasing despair of all the nerds who cant let go of the non canon eu

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
voted no

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
(actually, it was great)

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Boxturret posted:

the tie fighters have white wings this changes everything :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

movax posted:

eu is dead. extended ship specs are dead. there are space wizards in the movie.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

you are delicious

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

the shiny tie fighter pilots and darth vader-ish man looked cool but i like my star war dirtier looking, what is this star trek

my theory is that they're a third faction within the empire, and that the shiny armor serves a purpose.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

shiny, light-reflecting armor? i wonder what use that would have in a galaxy where space-wizards wield light-swords...

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

duTrieux. posted:

shiny, light-reflecting armor? i wonder what use that would have in a galaxy where space-wizards wield light-swords...

lens flares

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 423 days!

duTrieux. posted:

you are delicious

baby i know it

movax
Aug 30, 2008

duTrieux. posted:

maybe that's what cortosis ore really looks like

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

duTrieux. posted:

my theory is

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im rock hard, op

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
i liked it when indiana jones showed up with a bigfoot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wesley snypes posted:

actually the best part of the eu is the old repulblic and pre repubic era (darth bane ne1? epic ftw evil force tendrils rule of 2 shackels chains etc etc :gizz:) so im alright hmm i can deal with the loss of my friend Thrawn as long as it also assures the eternal retcon past and future death of fail lord CORRAN HORN the blight of the EU and also the bug men and bug orgy planet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

movax posted:

oh my god

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

movax posted:

duTrieux. posted:

you are delicious

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
also seconding regret & disappointment in poor poll type choice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
and als guess what fuckers SHATTERPOINT is still canon so suck m balls fkers!!!!! mace windu on the africa planet fighting the tribla black man teeth king and taking home his obsidian bride are still canon epic just epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
also in that game when u pressed the button to pull the star dest out of the space: still canon. EPIC

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

movax posted:

stop that

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

oh my god

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted: