Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hard?
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
watched starwars with the kids the first movie is actually mostly
boring the second mostly forgetable the last is the only good one I also made sure it was despecialsoe edition so it was the same one I watched as a kid only in HD and not some new late 90s special effects abused mess I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

movax posted:

i kind of want to build a real bb-8 now

nice typo bbw lover

Ocrassus posted:

I actually agree w/ u echopenis. can barely remember 5 I actually remember ep 2 better than it and that poo poo was a mess. 4 was memorable but cliche. 6 was great simply because ewoks and Warwick Davis.

I'm tryna forget about 7, then when it comes out I'll just be like 'oh that's the new sw film I should go see it' but Ill be a fresh graduate which means I'll probably be poor and unemployed and not able to afford it.

I love it although I still think of the original trio as 1 2 and 3 and completely
forget about anything else

the entirety of the prequels was ruined because when dearth vader finally arose they didn't play the
imperial
March song it would have been one of the most hair raising moments in cinema, only
it wasn't

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

imo the ending of ep. 3 was really dumb because like they had the full darth vader suit just ready and waiting for him. like wtf shouldn't he spend 6 months in an iron lung or tank of bacta or something

this is the past remember, that technology hadnt been invented yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imo if you know more about poo poo than me, you're a nerd, and if you know less poo poo, youre an ignormaous

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
didnt the prequels come out in like 2000 or so? how can you remember details about a movie you saw back then?

unless of course - - you've rewatched them since then....

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
much like your posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy