Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hard?
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
the shiny tie fighter pilots and darth vader-ish man looked cool but i like my star war dirtier looking, what is this star trek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

duTrieux. posted:

shiny, light-reflecting armor? i wonder what use that would have in a galaxy where space-wizards wield light-swords...

lens flares

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

im the ferret king

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

movax posted:

this is legit p. cool

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

all of the star war except for ep 4 directed by george lucas are bad. the ones that arent are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i know absolutely nothing about engineering but heres the patent for bb-8, maybe some of you nerdlingers can figure out how it works from it

https://www.google.com/patents/US8269447

• Locked thread