Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
This has been all over my Facebook feed today.

Some redneck bigot in Michigan took to his company's facebook page and stated that he is a CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE 'MURICAN and that he will refuse service to gays from this day forward. However, if you bring a gun into his business like a good gun-loving Conservative, you will get a discount. Oddly, he doesn't say what would happen if a gay man brought a gun into his business, but I digress.

https://www.facebook.com/Dieseltec/

This is his original post:

quote:

Enough is enough.

Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun... That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing. Well, freedom of speech isn't just for Liberals, THEY are the ones that need to learn to "co-exist", THEY are the ones who need to WORK to be "equal"

Therefore, in the spirit of freedom (whats left of it) and MY right to operate MY business as I see fit:

Guns ARE allowed at DIESELTEC, so much so in fact that we will offer a discount if you bring in your gun. ("On duty" cops are excluded because thats not their gun, thats my gun bought with my money, off duty absolutely!)

I am a Christian. My company will be run in a way that reflects that. Dishonesty, thievery, immoral behavior, etc. will not be welcomed at MY place of business. (I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)

We, as a team, work hard for whats ours. We are not protected by unions or contracts. We absolutely MUST provide our customers with a service level that would make them come back or tell their friends about us. We don't have a "right", and we are not "entitled" to our pay. We must EARN it.

I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge... if it acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

It IS a free country and I support your right to your opinion, that being said, if you don't like what I have to say I reserve that same right to tell you to go cry to your momma (cause your daddy would probably smack ya', better yet, yes, go tell your dad.)

Stop squashing his rights as a conservative, you guys! He's constitutionally allowed to be an rear end in a top hat!

He then sort of posted a semi-retraction/clarification:

quote:

Listen up folks, If you have an opposing view to mine that IS OK, what is NOT OK is threats to kill me, my family, and friends; threats to burn down my shop and my home. I will stand firm on my views and will not back down, (There also seems to be a TON of confusion about one of my comments, the bolt and nut thing was a reference to physiology, bolt penis and nut vagina. I DID NOT threaten to purposely put a vehicle together wrong to harm someone.) I also am not asking for anyone to do the gofundme postings. We are a successful business and are blessed to be able to feed our families. If there is any money raised it will be redistributed to people with greater needs than ours.

Bolts are penises and nuts are vaginas! Amazing!

Needless to say, the internet is having a field day with this goober, sprinkled in with the occasional post encouraging him. Pictures of scantily-clad lesbians and gay men are sprinkled liberally throughout the comments page, with the occasional gem like this:

quote:

i had to comment again just to say how much i LOVE this post. double liked!! bring on the angry butt-hurt left-nazi comments! cmon you cupcakes..let it all out. thats a good baby.

quote:

Here's what I love about the people griping and complaining about what this PRIVATE CITIZEN said -- The COMPLAINERS want the right to be gay, to be perverted, to be atheist, to be communist, to be loud and obnoxious and literally HATE everything conservative or "right wing" or "Republican" yet those same COMPLAINERS want to STRIP this person of HIS RIGHTS not to love the sin. Yeah, that's what Jesus said -- hate the sin, love the sinner. Jesus did eat with the thieves, but he told them to quit stealing!!!!!!! I love how you anti-Jesus people do what you hate the most -- pick and choose a verse and pound it to death. My favorite -- "judge not lest ye be judged". Keep pounding, keep judging, keep yelling because no one cares what you have to say any more. No one.

edited to include link to FB page where he made the comments

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
no gay, so what

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
Yup

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3713852

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
sounds above board to me

gun owning isnt an alternative lifestyle you choose, unlike other things.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

He apparently shut down his GoFundMe because of all the hate he was getting.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

One star. The owner came to the door dressed in drag AGAIN. I mean, come ON. BLEND, honey, your rouge is just floating on top of your pancake makeup and your whiskers are poking through. And everyone knows that animal prints are OUT this year.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
Discount?! If I carry a gun into a restaurant, I expect my meal to be free.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ages posted:

Discount?! If I carry a gun into a restaurant, I expect my meal to be free.

But not if you're an on-duty cop, because that's HIS gun that HE paid for with HIS tax dollars!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

mods please namechange to bolt penis

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how does he know people are gay

like does he just judge based on his own internal gaydar or what

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
He looks the man over. If he feels sexually attracted to the man, the man is obviously gay.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Good.

Nah, jk.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'd go in there, pay for some service, and then after I'm settled up be like "GUESS WHAT, I'M GAY MOTHERFUCKER!" and sashay out, cackling the entire time.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
but then u'd go suck a ding dong

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What about bi people?

Like I think I look straight or whatever, I love women, etc. but I'd still suck a dick if the guy was hot enough you know?

What about that mr store owner? What's the loving litmus test?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think this man is wrong.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Frog Act posted:

i think this man is wrong.

:eyepop:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

He did say "openly gay". Just don't act like a gay from the teevee, you should be fine

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

haha, he owned the poo poo out of those faggots, now where will they get their diesel trucks serviced

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
gun owners are a protected class

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what if you bring in like a pink gun

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
what if I am a gun and I am carrying a gay?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
what if you held him at gunpoint and sucked his dick?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
If two hot, half-naked babes started making out hot and heavy right in his lobby, you know he'd get a huge raging boner.

I mean, I would too, but I'm not the one with a problem with gay people.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Retail Slave posted:

If two hot, half-naked babes started making out hot and heavy right in his lobby, you know he'd get a huge raging boner.

perhaps not since he is likely a closeted gay

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
No Carmel macchiato joke. Voted 1 and walked away.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I'm going to start an indiegogo to open a Real American Conservative restaurant. Each successfully funded tier introduces a new level of bigotry.

Tier 1- Homophobia ($50k). Tier 2 - Xenophobia ($200k). Tier 3 - Racism ($500k). Stretch goal - Classism ($1 mil).

I am keeping all the money and donating to NAACP/RAINN/GLAAD/SPLC

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What if I walk in singing Love Gun by KISS?

Is that gay or is it pro gun or what?

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

What about bi people?

Like I think I look straight or whatever, I love women, etc. but I'd still suck a dick if the guy was hot enough you know?

What about that mr store owner? What's the loving litmus test?

this counts as gay

Retail Slave posted:

this doesnt

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

david... posted:

this counts as gay

this doesnt

So two women can't be gay, but two men can?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Retail Slave posted:

So two women can't be gay, but two men can?

thats how it works yes

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

as a straight male anything that gets my dick hard is also straight

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hehe, all the big motor parts companies are not allowing him to use their parts and promote them any longer.

"whoops!"

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Retail Slave posted:

cool

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Office Commando posted:

what if you held him at gunpoint and sucked his dick?

That's obviously what he's asking for.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What % of discount do I get

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
What if I walked into his shoppe and acted all like really loving happy?

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Retail Slave posted:

Some redneck bigot in Michigan took to his company's facebook page and stated that he is a CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE 'MURICAN and that he will refuse service to gays from this day forward. However, if you bring a gun into his business like a good gun-loving Conservative, you will get a discount. Oddly, he doesn't say what would happen if a gay man brought a gun into his business, but I digress.

https://www.facebook.com/Dieseltec/

This is his original post:

Stop squashing his rights as a conservative, you guys! He's constitutionally allowed to be an rear end in a top hat!

He then sort of posted a semi-retraction/clarification:

Bolts are penises and nuts are vaginas! Amazing!

Needless to say, the internet is having a field day with this goober, sprinkled in with the occasional post encouraging him. Pictures of scantily-clad lesbians and gay men are sprinkled liberally throughout the comments page, with the occasional gem like this:

edited to include link to FB page where he made the comments

this guy sounds like a huge fag

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
apparently the guy is a convicted felon and isnt allowed to own any firearms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:staredog: He doesn't like the gays... :madmax: Let's get him!

• Locked thread