Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

and then she mocks her fans posting a photo of herself drinking coca cola

smh

just don't know how to feel...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
really not surprising given her background

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
who the gently caress wouldnt take all sorts of drugs if you're completely financially independent

i mean really now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if i was rihanna i'd snort that sweet coke off of huge buff dudes massive meaty dicks all day long

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
rihanna smokes weed all the time

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
whos this i am 12

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

who fuckin cares

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
sounds funny

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Some islander douchebag did drugs?

No couldnt be!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you've never done cocaine just lol

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
rihanna the type to wind up dead in the bathroom in six months because she just tried coke. well see if my nostradamus stroke on point.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
She could score the real poo poo too. I mean seriously who wouldn't

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
This makes me like her even more

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Rihanna' released like 15 albums in 6 years. She hasn't "just tried cocaine."

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
oh no a wealthy young person did a drug, i have complicated feelings and opinions about this because this is 1985 and I am Nancy Reagan.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
just say no

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

City of Tampa posted:

oh no a wealthy young person did a drug, i have complicated feelings and opinions about this because this is 1985 and I am Nancy Reagan.

Enjoy den saggy tits

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's okay to do coke

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

say okay
to coke, eh?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

She is a role mode for America and the world, not just a wealthy person, her moral stance influences people all over the globe. It's very sad what she did

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Rihanna is hot. I'd let her snort heroin off my dick in front of my parents.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

She is a role mode for America and the world, not just a wealthy person, her moral stance influences people all over the globe. It's very sad what she did

yeah people are doing drugs because celebrities are

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

Yes actually

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you do drugs just because your favorite celebrity idol did drugs then I don't give a poo poo about you getting hooked on drugs.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

if i was rihanna i'd snort that sweet coke off of huge buff dudes massive meaty dicks all day long

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

If you do drugs just because your favorite celebrity idol did drugs then I don't give a poo poo about you getting hooked on drugs.

I started drinking when I was 10 b/c of the pic in Appetite for Destruction featuring Slash and a bottle of Jack Daniels....

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

what if i don't do drugs because a celebrity said yo don't do that. is that equally bad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

what if i don't do drugs because a celebrity said yo don't do that. is that equally bad

Yes. Why are you letting celebrities tell you what to do? They sing and dance and act for our amusement, that doesn't make them suddenly qualified to talk about drug policy or anything.

If they make a good argument then yeah base your decision off the merits of the argument but if you literally just do whatever your favorite celebrity does then lol. 'Jenny McCarthy said vaccines are bad and she MUST know!'

The level of celebrity worship in this country is loving weird.

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I started drinking when I was 10 b/c of the pic in Appetite for Destruction featuring Slash and a bottle of Jack Daniels....

Kinda doubt it. Well adjusted 10 year olds with a functional family life don't start drinking JD just because of a GnR cover. It's more likely that like a normal 10 year old you were just interested in alcohol.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 16, 2015

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

I learned it from u

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Don Tacorleone posted:

I learned it from u

every time i see a thread from you or a post, all i can think about is how awful you are at mma posting

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Don Tacorleone posted:

man people are too uptight nowadays

classic rock types did tons of drugs openly and ppl thought they were badass

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Yuriy posted:

every time i see a thread from you or a post, all i can think about is how awful you are at mma posting

Haven't followed MMA for like a year now but thanks for noticing me, from a quick check of your posts apparently you're also terrible

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Celebrities influence public opinion, news at 11

Also, yeah, loving dumb kids thinking its cool to do a thing because a famous person they admire does it... gently caress them! They deserve to rot in hell

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ashgromnies posted:

man people are too uptight nowadays

classic rock types did tons of drugs openly and ppl thought they were badass

esp since it's just cocaine like who gives a single gently caress about that lol

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I was thinking of making a headline joke but Chris Brown already beat me to the punch.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
lol if you get addicted to cocaine. weak willed wussies.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

RennZero posted:

Celebrities influence public opinion, news at 11

Also, yeah, loving dumb kids thinking its cool to do a thing because a famous person they admire does it... gently caress them! They deserve to rot in hell

Finally a sensible opinion

Do you have a Twitter I can follow ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Entorwellian posted:

I was thinking of making a headline joke but Chris Brown already beat me to the punch.

:vince:

• Locked thread