Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Cubey posted:

go look at how little time she has had between albums. anyone who has a release schedule as hosed as rihanna's is would pretty much need to do coke - lots of it - to release as many albums in as short of a time as she has. this is the least surprising thing ever.

she doesn't produce her songs, write her music, or anything really. So no, its not that impressive of a release schedule when she has dozens of people doing all the hard parts for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"She does co-write a lot of her own songs. A lot of people think she doesn't because when they look at who wrote the songs they look for "Rihanna" when really they should be looking for Robyn Fenty, which is her real name. Out of her 6 studio albums so far, there are 2 albums where she didn't write any songs. Those albums are Good Girl Gone Bad, and Loud (her 3rd and 5th albums). As far as I know, she wrote at least a couple songs for her other albums"

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Zzulu posted:

"She does co-write a lot of her own songs. A lot of people think she doesn't because when they look at who wrote the songs they look for "Rihanna" when really they should be looking for Robyn Fenty, which is her real name. Out of her 6 studio albums so far, there are 2 albums where she didn't write any songs. Those albums are Good Girl Gone Bad, and Loud (her 3rd and 5th albums). As far as I know, she wrote at least a couple songs for her other albums"

"she totally wrote like three songs on four of her six albums guys. trust us, we didnt just stick her name next to the real writers name and pay them extra"

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

cool tree bro posted:

"she totally wrote like three songs on four of her six albums guys. trust us, we didnt just stick her name next to the real writers name and pay them extra"

you are real mad about rihanna being a successful and talented singer/songwriter, jealous much

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Pivotal Lever posted:

you are real mad about rihanna being a successful and talented singer/songwriter, jealous much

i hope western civ collapses in my lifetime

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

cool tree bro posted:

i hope western civ collapses in my lifetime

same

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I'd kill everyone on this forum to do coke with Riri.
After that I'd make fun of her dolphin forehead until she cries.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

cool tree bro posted:

she doesn't produce her songs, write her music, or anything really. So no, its not that impressive of a release schedule when she has dozens of people doing all the hard parts for her.

the point is about touring. what, you think an artist just drops and album and then sits around on their rear end until the next one?

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
You must be totally jealous! because you don't like rihanna! LOL!

edit, Rihanna to me is Britney 2.0. At one point she was running on 5 of my saved radio stations at the same time(i have 6 total).

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Apr 17, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
rihanna is better than britney

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
rihanna has always been a poor role model for her young fans by making it seem like "professional musician" is a viable career

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I did coke off a girl's butt once, highly recommended.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

doing coke off human flesh is a crime, i would prefer a dry mirror to prevent coke sticking to flesh going to waste

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Pivotal Lever posted:

doing coke off human flesh is a crime, i would prefer a dry mirror to prevent coke sticking to flesh going to waste

That's why you give it a little lick after to get the stuck coke. Look at this wannabe

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Jenkem Delivery posted:

That's why you give it a little lick after to get the stuck coke. Look at this wannabe

This guy gets it. I wonder if Rihanna can hook me up with an 8 ball for this weekend?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
holy lol at people with a strong opinion itt

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Coachella penthouse suites for celebrity parties

Keep them elevated at least five stories from the camping peasants

lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The dream of equality is dead

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

thewireguy posted:

I did coke off a girl's butt once, highly recommended.

bucket list

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.
soda is almost as bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Entorwellian posted:

I was thinking of making a headline joke but Chris Brown already beat me to the punch.

I didn't get this was a joke until it was quoted, and then it practically slapped me in the face

• Locked thread