Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This chicken?
It's free range, let it go
Chickens need boundaries
It's a chicken just let it be
Abstaining from voting on this chicken
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
this is that thing from that commercial right

how does it feel to be a corporate whore op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Yeah I'm more worried about corporations exploiting the safety and welfare of chickens by glamorizing this wandering chicken's risky lifestyle.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
glad to see most are voting to abstain from voting

as the original voteur, i am pleased

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Darf posted:

glad to see most are voting to abstain from voting

as the original voteur, i am pleased

It is a responsible position to take, yes

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

That chicken is actually being pretty responsible.

Unlike this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYcvnzNllFY

And if you get TOO uppity, bad things can happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgigSpd8N1k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darf posted:

in the interest of science i need gaping butt pictures of chickens pooping eggs

i actually got probated in TVIV for posting a picture of a chicken butt

not gaping or anything just the picture wikipedia has when you google chicken butts.

They were all talking about dragon genitalia and I was all 'no you loving morons it's a reptile, all the functions come out of the same hole like on birds.' Then they all got SUPER OFFENDED by a chicken photographed from behind and probated me for a week.

• Locked thread