Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

" Meh, I don't need water. All I drink are caramel macchiatos anyway" *sips caramel macciato* :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

" Meh, I don't need water. All I drink are caramel macchiatos anyway" *sips caramel macciato* :v:

SHUT UP

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
pity reply

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

maybe you need to relax with a caramel macchiato lol

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
This is definitely some poo poo that some retard from a state that isn't CA would say.

It's also definitely some poo poo that some retard from outside 20 miles of the CA coast would say.

What I'm saying is that you suck some poo poo if you are more than 20 miles from the CA coast.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Naw, you're doing it wrong. You have to drink water out of a carton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hate the earth and will do everyth8ng in my power to strangle the life out of it

• Locked thread