Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't bother to pick up an extra bottle of literally the cheapest alcohol sold in NZ supermarkets, so I'm only half drunk. The annoying thing is that it only takes me about a bottle + 1 mug to get properly drunk.

helb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
:firstpost:

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
krunk on life

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
check out this song i made up. my weener has a furst name, its wee wee wee wee wee, my weener hab a second nsme its woo woo woo woo woo

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

NZ?

Just drive drunk. No one will care if you hit a sheep.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

NZ?

Just drive drunk. No one will care if you hit a sheep.

There's a cut off for selling alcohol from bottle stores and supermarkets, and I don't want to pay a 4000% premium to drink at a bar

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
buy a whole loaf of bread and a couple of cans of sterno. cut the ends off the bread and pour the sterno in one end. the poisonous methanol will mostly remain in the bread, and the drippings that come out will kind of, sort of be safeish to drink.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

buy a whole loaf of bread and a couple of cans of sterno. cut the ends off the bread and pour the sterno in one end. the poisonous methanol will mostly remain in the bread, and the drippings that come out will kind of, sort of be safeish to drink.

That or hit my head against a wall until I get dizzy

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

people are always hating on the lightweight drinkers but getting smashed for like $5 is pretty good imo dunno how you can hate on that

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Cumslut1895 posted:

That or hit my head against a wall until I get dizzy

your idea is probably safer

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

i inject gasoline into my neck

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Darf posted:

i inject gasoline into my neck

i told u i was hardcore

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

i don't believe anything a cum slut from the 1800's says

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Uh, just go to sleep. Sleep is like death, and when you are dead you don't care about being drunk

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Got some aftershave? Get into it son.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Darf posted:

i don't believe anything a cum slut from the 1800's says

Sonny, I'll show you a good time, as soon as I find my teeth

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

The Puppet Master posted:

Uh, just go to sleep. Sleep is like death, and when you are dead you don't care about being drunk

drat thats deep

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

In the 7th grade I once drank an entire bottle of Listerine in the bathroom trying to catch a buzz

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
if there was ever a time to dig out the old jenkem jar...

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

huff huff pass

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

jk i keep that poo poo for myself

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Cumslut1895 posted:

Sonny, I'll show you a good time, as soon as I find my teeth

I think a cumslut without teeth is more valuable.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

I think a cumslut without teeth is more valuable.

okay Mr. Bundy

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

its tough to sleep without the proper amount of booze if youre an alcoholic, i hope you get more liquor in you 19th century cumslut

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There is an apple in my refrigerator just waiting to get a buzz on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
If you filter your urine, the only thing left is pure alcohol. Some beer makers capitalize on this by setting special urinals outside of popular taverns which they then use to make their product. If a beer says "cold-filtered" on the side of the can that means it is filtered urine.

"The More You Know"

• Locked thread