Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i am eating fast food

24/7

constantly
shoveling fattening gruel

into my slobby gob

i am the embodiment of pain and sloth

i am man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

quote:

The fact that you used the word queue tells me you eat a shitload of fast food and play WoW all day.

What's wrong with using queue...i mean...uhh...line? Phew now they don't know i'm a fatty that eats fast food and play WoW all day

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
I wonder how many people eat fast food regularly? It seems like everyone. I've never really had it cuz I can't eat bread, lol.

OP using queue just means they're British tho.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's not cheaper or faster to cook at home.

lol if you spend more time than it takes to mix up some soylent on food, ever

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Having someone else making your food for you is a universally enjoyed simple pleasure in life OP and goons certainly don't have a girlfriend named wendy making them burgers so they'll take what they can get.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
tastes better than homecooked and cheaper

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Mixodorian posted:

I've never really had it cuz I can't eat bread, lol.

KFC.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
once or twice a year i get a real hankering for white castle so i eat a bunch of sliders and i never regret it, they taste good and make me happy

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
If you eat straight from the skillet/crock pot/tupperware it is way faster than fast food and you have less dishes to use.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
sometimes i just want a greasy rear end cheeseburger man

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
the point of fast food is you eat it when you're not at home

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

roymorrison posted:

sometimes i just want a greasy rear end cheeseburger man
It sounds like the thread is full of greasy rear end cheeseburger men.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Dumb oval office op, shutup human being.

*stuffs McDonalds in mouth*

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Just FYI, don't order the jalapeno mcchicken, get the spicy mcchicken and have them hold the lettuce and add jalapenos to it. It is spicier and costs less.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

West SAAB Story posted:

Just FYI, don't order the jalapeno mcchicken, get the spicy mcchicken and have them hold the lettuce and add jalapenos to it. It is spicier and costs less.

MCDONALDS HATE HIM!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This did remind me of a coworker of mine. He was like 6'2" 185lbs and we looked at his bank statement one time. It was all Chic-fil-a, Mcdonalds, Subway, etc multiple times a day everday. We were convinced he was going to die of a heart attack at 35 cause his heart was going to explode.

Went to the doc sometime later and he's in perfect health. It's kinda amazing.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

MCDONALDS HATE HIM!

:ssh: its a secret

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014
you tell me how to make raisin' canes quality fried chicken in the 3 minutes it takes to get it and I'll suck ur dick OP

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Guess what? Buy some chicken broth and carrots. Put that poo poo on the stove. STIR IT MOTHERFUCKER!! Add some friend of the family spices you piece of poo poo. loving garlic powder, you heard of that? Dump some of that poo poo on your oval office soup. Do you have celary? No? Buy some you loving mongoloid, it's available at your Grocer. No, don't buy the artisanal kale you poo poo chugging gently caress nugget. Motherfucking celery. Chop that up with a KNIFE, not your flaccid dick. Put it in the pot. Heat it up. Congratulations, shitpussy- you made you own dinner.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Guess what? Buy some chicken broth and carrots. Put that poo poo on the stove. STIR IT MOTHERFUCKER!! Add some friend of the family spices you piece of poo poo. loving garlic powder, you heard of that? Dump some of that poo poo on your oval office soup. Do you have celary? No? Buy some you loving mongoloid, it's available at your Grocer. No, don't buy the artisanal kale you poo poo chugging gently caress nugget. Motherfucking celery. Chop that up with a KNIFE, not your flaccid dick. Put it in the pot. Heat it up. Congratulations, shitpussy- you made you own dinner.

A couple half-assed vegetables in chicken broth don't seem like much of a meal. If you are that lazy and/or inept, spaghetti may be more your forte.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Rutibex posted:

i eat out because my house mates never clean their dishes, so if i wanted to cook i would have to do their dishes first

What kind of fool does not buy paper plates.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

What kind of fool does not buy paper plates.

unfortunately there is no such thing as paper pot/pans

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

no they will not posted:

Why the gently caress would you eat fast food when you can make delicious home made food easily? It's cheaper, healthier, and because you don't have to queue, it's even faster.

Queue??? Queue!!! What the hwll. Queue. I'm gonna use this in daily conversations. Peace.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

no they will not posted:

Why the gently caress would you eat fast food when you can make delicious home made food easily? It's cheaper, healthier, and because you don't have to queue, it's even faster.

very classist of you op

and probably racist

a classist racist micro aggression all around

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Top City Homo posted:

very classist of you op

and probably racist

a classist racist micro aggression all around

dollar menu triggered

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

after a long hard day at work i dont feel like cooking or doing really anything i jsut want to die

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i dont eat fast food tyvm

except kebab, because i dont know how to make my own

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

after a long hard day at work i dont feel like cooking or doing really anything i jsut want to die

we want this for you, too. :angel:

Zzulu posted:

except kebab, because i dont know how to make my own

Step 1: Get really fuckin' pissed..
Step 2: WHOOOO! YEAHHHH!
SSnnteeppp threezznnzZzzz

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

TEAYCHES posted:

That's actually a pretty bad reason, just eat something simple then. Fast food is a treat to be had sparingly, it's not like a legitimate meal you should be eating for sustenance.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

West SAAB Story posted:

we want this for you, too. :angel:

thats extremely rude

ArbitraryC posted:

That's actually a pretty bad reason, just eat something simple then. Fast food is a treat to be had sparingly, it's not like a legitimate meal you should be eating for sustenance.

i do eat something simple usually like a lean cuisine and half a bottle of whiskey

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I eat a lot of spaghetti recommend me good dinner recipes itt

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

CharlestonJew posted:

I eat a lot of spaghetti recommend me good dinner recipes itt

West SAAB Story posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i found this guy on craigslist who gets off on humiliation and submissiveness so i contacted him and made him my kitchen gimp. Now he cooks all my food for me and he's getting really good at it too

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

I, too, would have enjoyed Action: Season 2. :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i was legitimately happy when i heard mcdonalds brought back the chicken selects

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
removing the chicken selects was a personal 9/11

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mr.capps posted:

i was legitimately happy when i heard mcdonalds brought back the chicken selects

same

also for chicken fries

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have a 3 hour gap between my classes at lunch time and i live far from school. i will eat what is there.

also i eat fast food just cause i love it i love it so much give it to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Puppy Galaxy posted:

REally diggin this incredibly clumsy satire of the profane cooking goon.

• Locked thread