Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Why the gently caress is HALO/HAHO on there?

Theyre not classified and its not a high value intel product.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_military_parachuting

This list is about 90% old poo poo and garbage.

Because I could hypothetically strap a bomb to myself. Go up in a plane, and become a human missile as I free fall into the history books.

Why even us digital communication at this point? Switching back to ink and pen would probably make it harder for the NSA to catch them.

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the most dangerous shade of blue

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I have a bacterial infection. Food poisoning. A toxic plume made an evacuation from my bowels.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Because I could hypothetically strap a bomb to me, go up in a plane and become a human missile as I free fall into the history books.

edit: noap

:argh:

dumblist.txt

psyopmonkey fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 17, 2015

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Why even us digital communication at this point? Switching back to ink and pen would probably make it harder for the NSA to catch them.

Lets not go there.

I like this website; it doesnt deserve a 215 seizure.

:ohdear:

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Lets not go there.

I like this website; it doesnt deserve a 215 seizure.

:ohdear:

sic semper lowtaxis.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
psyopmonkey could the military still call on you to serve and defend the country, or were you disqualified by...ahem ... recent developments ?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

psyopmonkey could the military still call on you to serve and defend the country, or were you disqualified by...ahem ... recent developments ?

Im not "fit for duty" because im trans.

A cleared Network Engineer and IA3 with her CISSP, CEH, and BCCPP who has worked at some very interesting locations is not fit for duty.

The DOD/CYBERCOM is disorganized a crock of poo poo full of old conservative douche bags who cant see past their own noses and care barely manage the projects doled out to them by the exec branch. Its not the brain trust people make it out to be.

"Oh, I know! Lets send a private fresh out of AIT 6 hours away from HQ to change out some extremely important hardware/things. He doesnt even know how to change the IPs on a windows box, doesnt know what terraterm is, and cant write a 5W report, but he did really good on at the Rifle Range the other day." - A worthless dumb gently caress SGM that "ran" a major CYBERCOM asset

Im glad im out, and I wont be going back.

If im going back to work for the feds its going to be with another organization.

/rant

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm pretty firmly convinced that everything is just nepotism and connections and the actual competent people are very few and far between.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
That makes me feel better, in that they are less likely to be smart enough to stage some kind of reptilian takeover, but also worse, in that they are going to be too stupid to prevent terrorists from killing us all

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

That makes me feel better, in that they are less likely to be smart enough to stage some kind of reptilian takeover, but also worse, in that they are going to be too stupid to prevent terrorists from killing us all

Its why we need to bring back the draft. Get a larger pool of talent, and work on retaining officers that deserve it. Not, oh you did 20 years. Here, you are a field grade officer now. Even though everyone from the lowest buck sergeant, to the most jr. lt., knows are you an incompetent sycophant who only cares about his OER and is just killing time to get some consulting job in the DoD after you retire.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Dont get me wrong, SOC/JCU are pretty drat awesome and do great work. They were a pleasure to work with, but they also have a real job. Not just maintaining a retarded status-quo.

Its just the other 95% of the intel/commo/MISO groups that are worthless fucktards being led by the dumbest, least technical, ground pounding, short sighted, "leaders" america has ever bred.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
If the Russians nuke Yellowstone National Park could that trigger a super volcano eruption? I am no scientist but that sounds like a great alarmist history channel documentary to make.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

If the Russians nuke Yellowstone National Park could that trigger a super volcano eruption? I am no scientist but that sounds like a great alarmist history channel documentary to make.

Dat caldera tho...

:lipbite:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you bring the draft back that will cause literal riots all across america

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

one man's rioter is another man's volunteer

load them onto trucks and let them protest in moscow

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I wouldn't mind shooting a bunch of russians. I think we were all trained for is subliminally via CoD

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

Continuing to abuse an all-volunteer force, in the long-term, could result in something far worse than riots.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
if putin legalizes weed in Crimea I will defect to Russia hth

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Outlaw alcohol in the UCMJ.

Introduce dabs.

Profit.

:dance:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

why not a nice game of chess????? :(

just kiddin bring on the atom death

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Gotta learn how to make heads explode with my fists so I can be the savior of the wasteland

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

psyopmonkey posted:

A cleared Network Engineer and IA3 with her CISSP, CEH, and BCCPP who has worked at some very interesting locations is not fit for duty.

The DOD/CYBERCOM is disorganized a crock of poo poo full of old conservative douche bags who cant see past their own noses and care barely manage the projects doled out to them by the exec branch. Its not the brain trust people make it out to be.

"Oh, I know! Lets send a private fresh out of AIT 6 hours away from HQ to change out some extremely important hardware/things. He doesnt even know how to change the IPs on a windows box, doesnt know what terraterm is, and cant write a 5W report, but he did really good on at the Rifle Range the other day." - A worthless dumb gently caress SGM that "ran" a major CYBERCOM asset

If im going back to work for the feds its going to be with another organization.

/rant

I'm so confused about this post. I've learned much tho about tyrannies

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

I'm so confused about this post. I've learned much tho about tyrannies

She's saying that it doesn't matter what your skill level or competency is with the actual tasks that need to get done, if you aren't cis the military will pass you up for poo poo.

Sounds accurate.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

She's saying that it doesn't matter what your skill level or competency is with the actual tasks that need to get done, if you aren't cis the military will pass you up for poo poo.

Sounds accurate.

Ty

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

Sounds accurate.

No, I said that the military doesnt give a poo poo about technical aptitude.

The tranny thing is just a comical aside.

:dance:

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS3DzLbJ8hs

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

drat shame. I think giving a job with a high suicide rate where you come into contact with guns a lot to a group of people with severely higher than normal suicide numbers is a great idea.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
we need to weaponize the transexuals

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Nurge posted:

drat shame. I think giving a job with a high suicide rate where you come into contact with guns a lot to a group of people with severely higher than normal suicide numbers is a great idea.

How dare you! Psyop is one of the most normal goons

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

psyopmonkey posted:

/rant

I just wany my DAGR to work

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

I just wany my DAGR to work

Have you power cycled it? Is your fill up to date?

:rolleyes:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

clearly the chelsea manning/wikileaks stuff is just a failure to identify and shun transexuals effectively before they can jeopardize national security

makes me wonder about snowden...

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nurge posted:

post so edgy it cut Ukraine in half

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

psyopmonkey posted:

Have you power cycled it? Is your fill up to date?

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the help there Bradley Manningoon

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nurge posted:

trans rangers soon my man

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

Thanks for the help there Bradley Manningoon

I would never disem class info.

Im not a giant retard baby like that sack of poo poo.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Xhe is an American hero.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

psyopmonkey posted:

i was 11b no one tells me anything important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LeoMarr posted:

i was 11b no one tells me anything important

Im sorry for your poor life choices.

:mmmsmug:

• Locked thread