Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Post here about any string cheese related discussion, but watch out, it might get hot and heavy!

oh boy here we go! (now that's a shitpost)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my drat balls, OP!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2den0QVrA

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

op, smegma isn't actually string cheese

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
the string cheese incident sucks

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 279 days!)

Bip Roberts posted:

the string cheese incident sucks

the noodle incident, however, is hilareous

F hole
May 13, 2008

It's only a week away from the 100 year anniversary of the Armenian genocide.

A moment of silence for all the cheese lost during that massacre :pray:

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

*remains silent*

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I had no loving idea It could separate like that. I got one of those in my lunch every day for like two years and I always just bit right into it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Bluemillion posted:

I had no loving idea It could separate like that. I got one of those in my lunch every day for like two years and I always just bit right into it.

You're joking right? There is absolutely no way this is possible.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

Bluemillion posted:

I never understood how to peel it until I was six. I'd try to separate it with my teeth, and usually ended up just sucking on it.

Ok, but seriously, why does it taste so much better when it's peeled into little strings?

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
string cheese is probably the worst kind of cheese ever made if you can even call it cheese

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ButteCysts posted:

string cheese is probably the worst kind of cheese ever made if you can even call it cheese

american cheese
velveeta
cheese in a can

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Suck my Genetalia

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gggiiimmmppp posted:

american cheese
velveeta
cheese in a can

those are legally not cheese and cannot be called such

they have to claim 'processed cheese byproduct' or something on their label

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

gggiiimmmppp posted:

american cheese
velveeta
cheese in a can
All of those have more taste than string cheese.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

gggiiimmmppp posted:

american cheese
velveeta
cheese in a can

Also, that blue cheese that comes with salads at grocery store delis that tastes and looks like someone took good blue cheese, and dipped it in blue paint.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
p-p-p-p-p-p-ollio

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
String cheese is pretty cool. In fact this is the most important thread on SA right now imo.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

those weird cheese sticks that come with the off-brand beef stick in a gas station

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this maggot cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg

F hole
May 13, 2008

String cheese owns gently caress the haters

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

suck my drat balls, OP!

this is what I'm talking about right here

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
better than immodium for stopping the squirts, i tell ya hoowhat

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
You look like a brie man!

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

this thread doesn't look official, do you have a permit for this much cheesepower?

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

Infinite Karma posted:

this thread doesn't look official, do you have a permit for this much cheesepower?

It's still processing, but the imperial wizard said I'm a shoe in for the resident cheese expert for something awful.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
what the hell is wrong with you people why can't you just have a nice bit of camembert or some brie

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I just ate an entire wheel of cheese including the rind

I've got my shirt off and I'm ready to wrestle

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Bluemillion posted:

When I was 13 or so, my grandmother served me a plate of string cheese cut up into little bits, and I asked her why she did that. She didn't know why I was asking her, until I showed her that string cheese was meant to be peeled. And she was...60 at the time.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

what the hell is wrong with you people why can't you just have a nice bit of camembert or some brie

sometimes you're just not in the mood for a pungent, creamy....delicious

i need some brie

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i appreciate cheese snobbery, but gently caress you Velveeta makes the best white-trash grilled cheese sandwiches to dip into campbell's tomato soup. use store-brand white bread too, it makes it better

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

nonazis posted:

I never understood how to peel it until I was six. I'd try to separate it with my teeth, and usually ended up just sucking on it.

Ok, but seriously, why does it taste so much better when it's peeled into little strings?

I wonder if it has something to do with the heat from the friction of the peeling process combined with exposure to oxygen in the air. Or maybe I just don't know what the hell I'm talking about and should shove string cheese down my gaping crawhole

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
even as a kid I realized this poo poo was poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

i appreciate cheese snobbery, but gently caress you Velveeta makes the best white-trash grilled cheese sandwiches to dip into campbell's tomato soup. use store-brand white bread too, it makes it better

lmao

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

Its ok guys hes from florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i wonder howd that feel in my rear end

• Locked thread