Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gay

also she's hot but that photo looks so airbrushed and retouched that it's almost like looking at a Final Fantasy character

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
she dies in the end. lol get owned shitlords

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
yeah, wank that invisible dick

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like how Joss Whedon says that the new Jurassic park movie is sexist yet half of The Avengers is close up shots of scarlet's rear end

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i would set fire to every single goon in this forum for m'lady scarlett johansson

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 289 days!)

Volume posted:

I like how Joss Whedon says that the new Jurassic park movie is sexist yet half of The Avengers is close up shots of scarlet's rear end

How loving gay do you have to be to listen to that dude who made nothing important ever (yes I know about Firefly, TIA).

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Volume posted:

wat did he say about new jurrasic park??

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

numberoneposter posted:

wat did he say about new jurrasic park??

Who cares?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

god bless

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Bitch can't even pronounce her own last name right.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

i would set fire to every single goon in this forum for m'lady scarlett johansson

Id do that for a nickel

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

she dies in the end. lol get owned shitlords

no way they'd kill off the only female character the tumblords would crucify them Cap dies

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
also after the Star Wars trailer The Avengers looks even more flat and beige and boring

'rental' for sure

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

West SAAB Story posted:

How loving gay do you have to be to listen to that dude who made nothing important ever (yes I know about Firefly, TIA).

he wrote the worst alien movie until prometheus happened

naem
May 29, 2011

That scarlet Johnson alien movie was really good, impressive acting chops v spooky

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think we should hear out the views of ultron

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

naem posted:

That scarlet Johnson alien movie was really good, impressive acting chops v spooky

i fell asleep during but i did see that cool as gently caress scene where the guy gets rapidly deflated

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr qq posted:

scene where the guy gets rapidly deflated
:jackbud:

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
yeah it's erotic

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

West SAAB Story posted:

The funny part is Whedon's probably still just butthurt that people pointed out that his feminism is comprised of "Women are still literal props. But the black chick shoots a guy so it counts."

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
whedon is a highly influential hack and the world would be a better place if he had never been born. nice guy though.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Firefly is trash

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dr qq posted:

whedon is a highly influential hack and the world would be a better place if he had never been born. nice guy though.

He's a good writer when it comes to teams of misfits and I honestly don't know why the gently caress Marvel didn't hire him exclusively to write the script and consult on the line readings. His direction is admittedly quite poo poo, but then again Marvel's bland house style does make up for a lot of it and he's got that cult reputation. Buffy/Angel was honestly worth it in spite of all its many faults though.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Firefly is trash

It is. It really hasn't aged well.

E-- Content:

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Apr 18, 2015

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
please post pics of her rear end

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Razorwired posted:

The funny part is Whedon's probably still just butthurt that people pointed out that his feminism is comprised of "Women are still literal props. But the black chick shoots a guy so it counts."

Maybe she should, I dunno, start piercing peopleintruders with wooden stakes or something. :shrug:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
You know what they say about comic book movies, goons: just turn your brain off and enjoy! :D

And if you're not into that "nerdy crap," we a really good chunk of woman in black leather for you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Firefly is trash

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

mind the walrus posted:

He's a good writer when it comes to teams of misfits and I honestly don't know why the gently caress Marvel didn't hire him exclusively to write the script and consult on the line readings. His direction is admittedly quite poo poo, but then again Marvel's bland house style does make up for a lot of it and he's got that cult reputation. Buffy/Angel was honestly worth it in spite of all its many faults though.

im ok with most of his stuff but the new generation of whedon clones are just the absolute worst

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
wonder if that mrf is dtf

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
can we get some rear end shots of scarlett please

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
any excuse at all, really

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/dEoAb6F.jpg

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
god dammit when is image stabilization gonna be standard

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

COCK SMASH

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
whedon is gay

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are there any lovely camrips out yet, i wanna stop thinking about marvel

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
What are some of joss whedons best works. Post back here when there are some.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Whedon is such a feminist his big movie series is about a bunch of strong men saving the world while a woman shows off her titties and rear end.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Welcome to purgatory, every1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

NoMas posted:

please post pics of her rear end