Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. loving wogs, man. loving Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and loving Jamaicans and loving [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want loving wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for gently caress's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
50p

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Fuckin' long, innit?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ye cont.

Reibis
Oct 10, 2008

so jealous... :gibs:
'Allo Poppet

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Which accent, you giant amorphous blob of fat?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
do a black country one im not sure how youd represent it in typing but i am sure it would be as offensive to the eyes as to the ears

Autistic Speculum
Apr 9, 2009
my cocaine.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I'm always posting with a british accent.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
"Oy, barista. Get me a Flat White."

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3g-L6gf44

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I am an inbred island dwelling fagot I lick the crust from the queens oval office while big black Africans pound my little white British rear end. I have bad teeth.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

that's german u idiot

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Allahhu ackbar peace be upon him, death to the infidels.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oi you're a right oval office innit. i'm 30 stone mate. a chav stabbed me bird in her bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

• Locked thread