Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Clinton using her private email for state secrets really shows how important it is that we get a younger president and cabinet. People over 35 can't keep up with technology, and it's really threatening our national security. 12 yr old use the fbi to swat their friends as a joke. Very embarrassing. We need babby presidents, who's spongy brains can keep up with the times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

i banged youre wife

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

West SAAB Story posted:

i banged youre wife

vote for me and my 12 year old humor

i have a real US birth certificate too

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

West SAAB Story posted:

i banged youre wife

Plz this is serious

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pretty sure almost every single person in government has no idea what the gently caress is going on with technology. some (most?) of them have never used an ATM before. Some of them think the internet is a series of tubes, like it's just phone lines 2.0

makes them uniquely qualified to regulate it hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

gently caress this gay earth

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA1YujjDE9s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

• Locked thread