Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It is a new trailer for a movie where two handsome costumed clowns beat on eachother

https://amp.twimg.com/v/6e41318b-db99-4d00-8dec-eb4e22ae976b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYr9KO3X_M

it is directed by Zach Snyder, who also directed "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The trailer had me until the "Batman" spoke...

Aug 4, 2010

wheres the poll?

superman

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The trailer had me until the "Batman" spoke...
No one gives a poo poo what you think loving idiot.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

coldplay chiptunes posted:

No one gives a poo poo what you think loving idiot.

Everyone will agree with me, people going to make more fun of the batman voice then they did of the bane voice.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
someone who has read batman comics before, tell me how batman will be able to have a fight with superman

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCpPEnwQe3Q

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zzulu posted:

someone who has read batman comics before, tell me how batman will be able to have a fight with superman

Kryptonite

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

More compelling than the trailer above.

But enough about you're posting :newlol:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
kryptonite is lame

its lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
also an armored suit, sonic gun, electricity, giant batmobile, etc

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Batman is a paranoid lunatic who always carries with him the things he would need to kill all of his super friends.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Everyone will agree with me, people going to make more fun of the batman voice then they did of the bane voice.

the bane voice was ridiculous and flamboyant. this voice is just a badass robot, don't see anything wrong with that~

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Batman is a paranoid lunatic who always carries with him the things he would need to kill all of his super friends.

this is the first time they meet, though. they aren't friends and i can't imagine batman knows anything about kryptonite yet

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zzulu posted:

kryptonite is lame

Fresh and insightful observation in TYOOL 2015

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
DC has never been and will never be as cool as Marvel anyway so loving poo poo man, you know?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Doflamingo posted:

this is the first time they meet, though. they aren't friends and i can't imagine batman knows anything about kryptonite yet

thats a good point.

hope zak synder is reading this thread so he can fix that plot hole

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Why is this piece of poo poo going to make hundreds of millions of dollars? Nobody liked Man of Steel yet the same morons are going to see this despite knowing it's going to be poo poo anyway.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Doflamingo posted:

Superman investigates glowy green meteor that crashes, gets super hosed up from it. Batman finds out about it, bam

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
based on the two sentences in that trailer i don't mind the batvoice

naem
May 29, 2011

Money vs the power of punching

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
Excited to see DC continue to not realize why the Marvel movies have been succesful

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Zzulu posted:

kryptonite is lame

batman could find a way to block out the sun

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Harald posted:

batman could find a way to block out the sun

simpsons did it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm actually waiting for Dawn of Disco, the Bee Gees biopic sorry op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

West SAAB Story posted:

simpsons did it

okay, Al Borland has a big patch of daikon radishes that need harvested. Tim Allen shows up with a mechanical radish puller powered by a small-block chevy and goku shows up with only his raw saiyan strength.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
I'm so excited to see how many times they'll compare superman to jesus. did you guys know superman has laser eyes just like jesus? the movie has symbolism so it has to be good

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Harald posted:

okay, Al Borland has a big patch of daikon radishes that need harvested. Tim Allen shows up with a mechanical radish puller powered by a small-block chevy and goku shows up with only his raw saiyan strength.

King of the hi...what the gently caress radishes? Super Mario crossover? :confused:

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

I'm so excited to see how many times they'll compare superman to jesus. did you guys know superman has laser eyes just like jesus? the movie has symbolism so it has to be good

But jesus was a jew. Superman was an alien. Better go worship the maintenance man.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Zzulu posted:

Usually he prepares six months ahead of time and has a ton of kryptonite and other poo poo because the writers are hacks who have to figure out how to make it so that Superman doesn't just grab Batman and fly with enough G-force to render him unconscious instantly.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
superman is way cooler than jesus

could jesus smash a meteor with his bare hands?? NO

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

Both die to rocks.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Can't wait for them to shoehorn in the "I AM THE ONE WHO BEAT YOU" speech into the first time they meet

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
There was a superman comic where he used his heat vision, focused through the lens of someone's eye, to gently caress with their brain.

Batman doesn't stand a loving chance

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Ddraig posted:

There was a superman comic where he used his heat vision, focused through the lens of someone's eye, to gently caress with their brain.

Batman doesn't stand a loving chance

What if batman has a kryptonite ice pick?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is that power armor baman is wearing or just some fancy goggles?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Zzulu posted:

is that power armor baman is wearing or just some fancy goggles?

looked like some robot suit to me

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

superman is way cooler than jesus

could jesus smash a meteor with his bare hands?? NO

Maybe Jesus never had the opportunity, perhaps meteors knew better than to come around.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zzulu posted:

If this is based on the comics, Kryptonite

Superman goes crazy or works for the government and does a fascism, Batman fires Kryptonite gun at him

Kkkryptonite

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Batman vs Superman vs Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Freddy vs Jason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I think in the Dark Knight Returns virtually all of the kryptonite on earth has been destroyed so Batman has to spend years and millions synthesizing a tiny amount to fight superman with.

e: He also cheated because he wanted Superman to think he was dying so he'd lay off him a bit. Batman guilted Superman into letting him kick his rear end.

• Locked thread