Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
i've been having this issue for a few months now. it happens on and off so i thought it would go away but it's been really bugging the poo poo out of me lately so here i am posting to get some help. my computer scrolls down on its own. if i'm browsing internet or something, pages scrolls down on its own as i'm scrolling down. i thought it could be arrow key stuck or space bar but when i tested in FPS games, my weapons would switch on their own like i'm scrolling down my mouse. i tried unplugging my mouse, using a different mouse but it still happens. i have a laptop and touchpad is disabled. can someone help me? i don't wanna take it to geek squad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

clean out your keyboard goop

:firstpost:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Get a keymapper that shows the buttons being pushed.

That will help you troubleshoot your issue.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Try a different keyboard, your page down key may be borked

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
actually i think i just fixed it. i unplugged my drawing tablet and it seems to have solved the problem. ^^;

• Locked thread