Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
According to people who saw the behind closed doors demo, 1:41-1:47 was gameplay footage with a dev cam and the hud disabled. You can see some pop in in a few of the shots as well. I'm cautiously optimistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

I said come in! posted:

$60 for a low effort Star Wars mod for Battlefield 4.

SpaceAceJase posted:

Battlefield 4 Star Wars mod? Sign me the hell up.
I'm thirsty for more details.

Are people saying this as a joke because Battlefront has always been Battlefield: Star Wars

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
Battlefront 3 has bots, 2 player splitscreen and single player missions actually

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

Mr. Neutron posted:

:frogout: with bots. The less time wasted on single player content in this game, the better.

Too late, the full game has bots and single player missions as well as local splitscreen, one of the press people misreported that it was online only

• Locked thread