Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I imagine the expansion packs will be the other movies while the base game is just the OT. :dice: usually has 4-5 expansions focusing on something different each time. Prequels, space battles, alternative versions, and new movie is what I'm guessing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I want this game to be good but yea it's gonna suck and I think we already know it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

FrancoFish posted:

I too am mad at video games and have no hope that this will possibly be any good. In fact I KNOW it because :dice:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lol white knighting EA jfc

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So the coop missions will be exactly like the ones in BF3 where they are played once and never again

Also I asusme this is the Jakku mission since there is a desert planet with a crashing star destroyer. But maybe not with that emperor line

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jun 16, 2015

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

afkmacro posted:

For pc too? 20vs20 and "skill" based? Micro transactions? What else? Does the game only run on windows 10?

I suppose Origin is as close as you can get to the old Games for Windows

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

DLC prequel and clone wars is guaranteed

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nothing will ever beat preordering brink for me. I'm glad I got that out of my system

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nostragameus predicted Star Wars 9/11 which is this game

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I look forward to 5 pages of excitement and videos during the beta then more delusion until release day. We're almost there y'all

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I got Theme Hospital for free on Origin. Origin is better than Steam.

drat I have only gotten syndicate I want in on this theme hospital action

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So when the hell do the ywings actually come and attack?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I imagine every walker assault map is going to suck butts

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

With how poo poo vehicle controls are speeder bikes are going to be hilarious on PC

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

In Phase 3 you should be able to use a thermal detonator to bring down one of the AT-ATs if you hit its weak spot, it's canon

A special hidden thing Luke could do would be sweet. Of course everyone would just bee line it to the AT-AT and promptly win the game

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MortLansky posted:

I'm curious to see what they have in store for the Endor Walker Assault map as well as the others. I have to think there will be booby traps with tree trucks and logs like in ROTJ.

Lol this absolutely will not happen. It will be hoth with trees

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

God i love flying because you cant stall. Mash slow down and out turn a tie fighter pubbie instantly

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

There is a reason we have :destiny:

I have to say some of my favorite smilies are company related. :destiny: :dice: :pgi: :ubisoft::bungie:

Still really surprised there isnt one for gaijin

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

DreamShipWrecked posted:

No one said you had to buy the season pass or any other DLC bro, they are optional and plenty of people aren't going to do so. Look at BF4, there are still lots of vanilla servers running

Even better with no server browser you wouldn't even know the population has dipped

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Frog Act posted:

holy lol what a terrible design decision. Also I don't see anyone talking about this in here but PC will not have any VOIP support whatsoever:

https://twitter.com/EAStarWars/status/653732475718385664

No one uses in game voice because everyone just uses ventrilo or Skype anyway

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The key to getting the full game experience for full game price is to steal the cd key from Walmart THEN buy the season pass.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Forcing some pubbie to keep on pushing towards the battle is genius. Sure they could camp the spawn but how many are going to figure that out?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jakku I hope is cool and good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If they have a 20v20 Endor space battle I will be pleased

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everyone says that coughing robot was cool and it's neat how mace windu hosed him up proper but we never see any of that and instead get a dumb coughing robot.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Star Wars war thunder would oooooown

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

planetside is actually closer to 32 v 32 most of the time and is also poo poo hth

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I haven't pulled the trigger on poo poo rolling but it does sound tempting. Tell me more

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I never even activated my premium account for that

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i preordered my star wars tickets and the movie doesnt even come out until december!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I remember a time when EA was considered the most evil company, then they became reformed somehow? Now back to evil and poo poo. Lol if you thought releasing Skate meant they had changed

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I preordered brink. I am a dumb dumb

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://imgur.com/1qaH9aB

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

GUYS IM GOING TO BUY A SEASON PASS

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pre order for 45 bux and be a cool guy who gets sick nasty deals

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

girth brooks part 2 posted:

holy cheese and crackers this thread is bad

lock it and burn it down with everyone inside please and thank you

This thread being awful is the charm

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Big Macs aren't very good y'all

I bet Porkins did not like space Big Macs

Butt macs

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That trailer was cool and good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Boba Fett should only fight slave Leia and not ESB Leia MY IMMERSION. Cloud city doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A lot of people like to have a revisionist history outlook on Star Wars and claim the prequels didn't happen so i like that dice kept it going with revisionist Star Wars game where Han and Vader duke it out and boba Fett doesn't get eaten by a sand vagina

• Locked thread