Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Let me just say that I am extremely hyped for this game and I'll be content even if it turns out to be nothing more than a reskinned BF4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Broseph Brostar posted:

Shame this game is being made by dice, I wish they had called it Star Wars Battlefield instead of trying to crib off the batllefront games.

You do realize that the first Battlefront was a copy of Battlefield 1942, right?

Frostbite is an amazing engine and Battlefield 3 and 4(apart from the fuckups at launch) were great games. I have no reason to doubt DICE.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
:frogout: with bots. The less time wasted on single player content in this game, the better.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Brendan Rodgers posted:

People only liked Battlefront ironically right? Like haha it's one of the worst games ever made, but it's funny bad you know? Surely?

Nah it's actually a pretty good game.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I have little reason to be wary because I really liked BF3 and BF4 and I love the original trilogy. I won't preorder though, cured of that.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
The game looks and sounds fantastic, the shooting feels good, I will be buying this at launch on some shady key site for 40 bucks at most, it's not worth 60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Origin just downloaded a 60MB patch, any idea what changed (probably not much, given the size)?

• Locked thread