Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Well, I guess this thread is as good as any place to ask: What are some good BF2 custom maps? I know I can go by "Most Downloaded" ranks off of an old map site, but I wanted to get some personal opinions.

I'm imagining two outcomes for this game: 1) The game is good, in which case hey cool, a good game, or 2) Everyone who got a renewed interest in Battlefront but are disappointed with BF3 end up playing BF2 instead, much like how tons of people bought Simcity 4 after 2k13 was a total bust. So it's a win-win either way! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

CharlieWhiskey posted:

So much potential for :dice: to ruin

but crashing is what dice games do best :rimjob:

Edit: oops I meant :rimjob:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

If you want to be making the 360° noscopes, play with a 360° FOV :twisted:

I can see