Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
How fast did blaster shots travel in the earlier games? Did you have to significantly lead on enemies running across your view in order to hit them, more than with real bullets in Battlefield games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Are there signs that this game will get regular free content updates, or all paid?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm shooting pew pew lasers at everyone! Badly! In Japanese!

帝国軍万歳!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The scout pistol sure is an unexpected special weapon. It's fun whipping that thing out at the last minute to make a kill.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Han shot first. Han shot me first.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What is the scout pistol designed to do, anyway? I know it is a cool thing to kill people with that makes me happy when I fire it, but it don't totally understand why it is in the game as a card weapon.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
If the scout pistol is designed for short range, why does it have a scope that makes it easier to pick out enemies at long range? What a weird gun.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
That garbage planet in The Force Unleashed 1 was the only memorable part of the game for me. I wish we could have that in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I know it's nothing new for online shooters but the whole Star Wars feeling is kind of broken when I get killed seven times in a row by someone named whitemexican25.

Edit: it's not like my name is particularly in world either. I wish there was a random name generator that could make Star Warsy display names for everyone just for this game. That could be some hilarious poo poo.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Nov 25, 2015

• Locked thread