Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

we'll be looking into this book objectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
is it available on the xbox one, op?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

This story for children sucks because it is far too juvenile for my sophisticated adult palate

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lottery of Babylon posted:

This story for children sucks because it is far too juvenile for my sophisticated adult palate

that's fair you're really missing out though

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Remus Lupin is underrated as gently caress

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
i liked when the tree broke ron's i think arm

which harry potter is the one where he screams at dumbledore in all caps for 30 pages that book was the tits

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

this was the last good book before rowling went all dark and broody and started murdering children

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ill read this book if its under 2 hours long

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
What if the characters were woodland creatures.

Haha. Harry would be an owl! Ron a squirrel and herminy would be a badger.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I also though the chapter about herminy making GBS threads in a field was gratuitous.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm a sucker for prisons built to contain people with extraordinary powers, so this was my favorite book of the series.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Applewhite posted:

I'm a sucker for prisons built to contain people with extraordinary powers, so this was my favorite book of the series.

um can you say most epic plot twist ever? the shrieking shack scene owns

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Time travel was a stupid rear end device used because JK Rolling is a hack writer for people who like hack fiction and also children who are just children so they don't know any better.

Still though, way better than George RR Martin.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Time travel was a stupid rear end device used because JK Rolling is a hack writer for people who like hack fiction and also children who are just children so they don't know any better.

Still though, way better than George RR Martin.

Your opinions about books are making me angry and furthermore,

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Hey Applewhite.

Missed you shitposting today. :(

naem
May 29, 2011

The first book was the best book, as Rawlings imagination unhinged itself completely as her unhappy personal life and fears for her infant son's future manifested in a brilliant fantasy world

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

West SAAB Story posted:

Hey Applewhite.

Missed you shitposting today. :(

Was busy making GBS threads on the real world.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Jk rowlings fought in the trenches in ww1, but they called it the Great War then

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Applewhite posted:

Was busy making GBS threads on the real world.

I passed on the fast food, myself.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
When the bombs and the tanks and the mustard gas were getting her down she would write in her little notebook about Harry potter.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Harry was originally gong to be a potato but she changed her mind after seeing her friends die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Luvcow posted:

Harry was originally gong to be a potato but she changed her mind after seeing her friends die

hmm

• Locked thread